Monte Vista Mustangs Track & Field: Welcome
- See the TEAM NEWS page for the latest updates! News page includes archive of team emails.
- Practice Times: Practice is 3:30 - 5:30 weekdays, rain or shine, unless otherwise announced. On minimum days, practice will still be at 3:30 due to the fact that many coaches have regular day jobs.
- How To Get an XC Stats Account: It is free. All athletes must have an account. Instructions here.
- Track practice will begin Monday, February 5th at 3:30pm. Please report to the track field dressed in running attire.
- Practices will take place Monday-Friday 3:30-5:30pm, rain or shine, unless otherwise announced. This includes minimum days.
- Please make sure you have completed the Monte Vista Athletic Clearance Process. This is due by 1/26/18 and includes a physical exam within the last 12 months. Please click here to complete the process: https://www.athleticclearance.com For additional help click here.
You will not be allowed to come to practice if you are not cleared. If you are not a varsity returner and you fail to complete the clearance process the first week, you will be cut from the team.
XC STATS Account Needed!
Please Go to our XC STATs link and create an account for you child.
2018 Coaches Contact Info:
Co-Head Coach / Distance: Jaleel Kindell at email@example.com
Co-Head Coach/Sprints: Dash Oliver firstname.lastname@example.org
Pole Vault Coach: Dan Graham at email@example.com
Sprints/Strength: Elle Schwatz firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Parent: Heather Sheppard email@example.com
Jumps Coach: Grace Upshaw firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurdles Coach: Joy Upshaw email@example.com
Throws Coach: Jay Price firstname.lastname@example.org and Dylan Dalton
Michael Garaventa email@example.com
Brandon Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Wales-Dinan email@example.com
Team Historian: Former coach Mike Davis can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Pre-Season Training for Mid and Long Distance
Saturday, February 17
We ask each family to have a parent volunteer for AT LEAST 1 meet and 1 event (per student, so if you have two or more children on the team, please volunteer accordingly). Thank you in advance for making this track season possible with your volunteer support!
MVHS Track uses the website "Sign Up Genius" to organize our parent volunteers.
Visit our Mustang Track & Field Sign Up Genius page to view available jobs and to sign up.
Wednesday, February 7
2018 Spirit Wear- Order Now
Thursday, January 18
2018 Calendar Posted