The Augusta Flyers: Welcome
About the Organization
- Started in 1991 as DC Flyers Track Club
- Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) member club
- Open to youth 7 to 18 years old
- Teaches fair play and the value of hard work
- Several youth athletes have received track and field scholarships.
- Provides an opportunity to compete on state, regional and national levels
To provide a rigorous program of character development through youth participation in the sport of track and field, as a result of which each young athlete can realize his/her full social, intellectual, and athletic potential and develop a strong sense of loyalty, commitment, and appreciation in the following focus areas:
- Family Unity
- Team Cohesiveness
- Community Awareness
$66.00 membership dues for the 1st Child and $16.00 for each additional child.
Completed registration packet code of conduct signed by parent (registration form, physical exam, parental consent, medical authorization forms, physical exam cover through August 7th)
- Birth certificate, Copy of Medical Insurance Card, and current Progress Report.