East Norriton Little League: News: ENLL WEEKLY UPDATE - August 15, 2017
ENLL WEEKLY UPDATE - August 15, 2017
A relatively quiet week in ENLL was a busy week in the run-up to the Little League Baseball® World Series. Pennsylvania was nearly represented for the third time in the last four years, but fell just short in the Mid-Atlantic semifinals last Friday. EVERY game is on TV, so pull up a chair with your Little Leaguer as hard work paying off is put on display.
- Here’s a link to the full slate of games for the entire upcoming World Series tournament: http://www.llbws.org/gameinfo/schedule.htm (hit the ‘record’ button on your DVR if you see your favorite Information Officer on TV!).
- Registration for the Summer Clinic remains open and the clinic resumes TONIGHT. The clinic will be once a week from now through August 30 and still includes a FREE fall baseball registration. For complete details, CLICK the '2017 Summer Clinic' tab above.
- Fall baseball teams are taking shape as registration remains OPEN for all players born between 9/1/03-8/31/11 and can be done online @ https://goo.gl/eoumaO. PLEASE CONTACT ENLL PRESIDENT MARK McILVAINE - firstname.lastname@example.org - with questions regarding either program.
- As you gear up your Little Leaguer for fall baseball, please support ENLL sponsor DICK'S Sporting Goods and enjoy the following special offers for ENLL members: https://goo.gl/3It0c1
- If you had a Little Leaguer play for ENLL this past spring, please make some time to complete the 2017 ENLL Performance Survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D65GHXD. Without feedback from ENLL's members, the Board of Directors can't know how to make ENLL even better - for its players and its families. ENLL's BoD will use your valuable feedback as it assesses ENLL's operations over the next several months leading up to the 2018 spring baseball season. So let's hear it, folks - where did ENLL strike out and where did ENLL knock it out of the park??