East Norriton Little League: News: ENLL WEEKLY UPDATE - June 6, 2017
ENLL WEEKLY UPDATE - June 6, 2017
ENLL's American League double-elimination playoff tournament started last night on Cole Manor’s front field and the Minor Leaguers put on a great show on the back field. And there’s plenty more playoff action to come:
- ENLL’s playoffs resume TOMORROW when the Knights can wrap up the Minor League championship with a win and the upstart Threshers can extend the season to a winner-take-all game if they can upset the top seed. Check out the Minor League playoff tab above and head out to Cole Manor.
- While rooting on your Little Leaguer, please be mindful of the example you set for ENLL’s children. You can review ENLL’s Behavior Policy by clicking above.
- The first of ENLL’s hosted summer tournaments (flyers + registration forms here: http://goo.gl/q1mV6U) begins on June 15. Please contact Steve Curley @ email@example.com to sign up to volunteer for a game or two in some capacity. A little help goes a long way. Proceeds from tournament fees and concession sales directly offset ENLL’s huge operating expenses and help keep ENLL’s registration fees as low as possible. As such, ENLL’s entire support is needed to make the tournaments a success so that satisfied guests return year after year.
- Each tournament still has openings for teams to participate, so please share the flyers and spread the word.
- Congratulations to the ENLL Giants on a fantastic National League season. A heartbreaking semifinal loss, on the heels of an exhilarating walk-off quarterfinal win, kept the boys from winning a Colonial Cup championship, but shouldn’t tarnish the pride of being one of just two of the 18 Colonial Baseball Association teams to pile up double-digit wins this year. Thanks for representing ENLL so well, boys!
- The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be June 13 at 8pm at Facenda Whitaker and all are encouraged to attend and make a difference in our league!