East Norriton Little League: News: ENLL WEEKLY UPDATE - January 31, 2017
ENLL WEEKLY UPDATE - January 31, 2017
The ENLL Board of Directors will be appointing coaches for the 2017 season at its February 7 meeting. Improving the level of leadership in this vital area is a continuing effort and you are encouraged to be part of it by either volunteering or referring someone. Anyone interested in being a manager or coach should contact ENLL President Mark McIlvaine and be willing to undergo a screening process that includes a mandatory background check required by Little League.
- The deadline for coaching applications is February 6. Interested candidates can get complete details here: https://goo.gl/b2OOPF
- There are only 5 openings left in the 6-8-year-old group at ENLL’s Winter Clinic and just 8 spots left with the 9-12-year-olds. Click the “REGISTER HERE” button on the Home page to sign up online NOW!
- REMINDER:When you register for both the Winter Clinic AND the spring baseball season during the same online session you get a $5 raffle ticket BONUS!!
- You will get a $75 refund of your spring baseball registration if you bring at least one new sponsor to ENLL. The new sponsor must be at a Sign Sponsor level ($400) or above and once ENLL Treasurer Debbie Smith confirms receipt of payment in full from the new sponsor, your refund will be processed for 75 smackers! Limit one refund per family; no limit on the number of new sponsors you can bring. Advertise your business…contact your employer…reach out to friends!!!
- For complete sponsorship information, click the "CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP" tab or consult with ENLL Corporate Sponsorship Director Rob Novotny @ email@example.com or 267-577-3366.
- The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be February 7 at 7pm at Facenda Whitaker. Please come and learn how you can make a difference!