Woodbridge American Little League: Welcome
OUR WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!!
PLEASE VISIT WWW.woodbridgelittleleague.com
Sponsored by: Richard Lucas Chevrolet of Woodbridge
WOODBRIDGE LITTLE LEAGUE is an ALL-VOLUNTEER and non-profit tax-exempt organization
comprised of COMMITTED PARENTS AND DEDICATED COACHES.
Little League needs parent involvement to be successful. Be part of our kids' athletic experience.
All are welcome at our general league meetings held the third Wednesday of every month ......
Our Next Meeting will be held on
Wednesday, 12/16/15 at 7:00pm
Meeting to be held at Van Buren Street, Fieldhouse
New Officers for 2016 Season
President - Glen Cantalupo
Vice President 0f Basball - Robert Lukachyk
Vice President of Softball - Brett Rackett
Treasurer - David Dugasz
Secretary - Alex Bosch
Player Agent - Edward Oatman
Thoughts for the Start of the Sesaon
If you are the parent of a young baseball or softball player, it’s easy to let the hectic nature of a season get in the way of the big picture. Below are my top 10 tips for parents to follow for each ballgame:
1) Celebrate your child’s effort and sportsmanship, above results such as winning and losing.
2) Do not coach from the stands.
3) Never yell at the ump.
4) Never yell at the other team or their coaches.
5) Stay away from the dugouts during the game.
6) The umpire is human and will make mistakes.
7) Cheer positively.
8) Root for the whole team, not just your son or daughter.
9) HAVE FUN!
10) “Your child’s success or lack of success in sports does not indicate what kind of parent you are. But having an athlete that is coachable, respectful, a great teammate, mentally tough,