OUR MISSION...Character, Courage and Loyalty
- West Michigan Junior Football League is a program of service to children in grades 3rd-6th for the 2016-2017 school year. It is geared to provide an outlet of healthful activity and training under adult leadership in an atmosphere of wholesome community participation. The program inspires youth with a goal and enriches their lives towards the day when they must take their place in the world. It establishes the value of teamwork, sportsmanship and fair play.
- West Michigan Junior Football League is currently comprised of teams from various communities. They include Allendale, Byron Center, Dorr, Fennville, Hamilton, Holland, Holland Christian, Kelloggsville, South Christian, Saugatuck, Unity Christian, Wayland, West Ottawa, Wyoming and Zeeland. Our league must adhere to all rules and regulations established by the West Michigan Junior Football League.
- The West Michigan Junior Football League is a program that is constructed, supervised, and assisted by directors who want to offer organized football to their respective communities.
- Each community sets up and administers each of their teams. Each Community Director is responsible for the teams that play under its registration
- The West Michigan Youth Football League has an equal Board of Directors that consists of representatives from each community. These directors meet to discus the further advancement of the league. Each community MUST provide a representative to attend all necessary meetings. Each community is assigned a task for each football season. If a community fails to attend the necessary meetings or fails to complete their tasks they will risk being eliminated from the league.
Tuesday, October 25
The 2016 season has concluded and all went well. We are so thankful to our coaches and participants for making this league function so well. We are appreciative of our parents for getting these participants to all of the practices and games that were scheduled. Finally, thank you to all of the directors for making this league a reality and for approaching it in a "team" fashion. It has been a great year!
As always we look to all of you for any input you may have. Simply put, we ask that you share your thoughts with your respective director. The directors will be meeting in a short while to review the 2016 season, update any rules or procedures that need to be tweaked, and finalize documents/information for the 2017 season. This league has always been about working together utilizing director, coach, and parent input. Please feel free to contact your director and make your opinions known
Again, we thank you for an amazing 2016 season. See you in 2017!!
Monday, August 22
PDF documents for the 2016 Rule Book and Handbook are now available for you to review. Please click the "Rules/Schedules/Handouts" tab listed to the left of the home page to review each item as well as more informational items that will be listed throughout the year
The Rule Book contains all of the 2016 Rules, Season Breakdowns, Game Procedures, and addresses for game locations. The Informational Handbook contains information on Sportsmanship, Code of Ethics, Team Organization as well as guidelines for Parents, Coaches, & Players. Please review these items as soon as you are able
Monday, August 22
With fourteen communities involved in the WMJFL that means we have multiple sites that we play at. For Google directions, please click the "Locations" tab listeed to the left of the Home Page, scroll down to your desired site, and click the icon listed next to it. It will automatically bring up Google Directions to that site
Please be mindful of games for Hamilton and Holland/Holland Christian. If you are playing Holland or Holland Christian you need to be mindful of the schedule each week. They play at Hope College, Holland HS, and Holland Christian HS. If you are playing Hamilton, you are now playing on the varsity field which is located on the middle school campus