OUR MISSION...Character, Courage and Loyalty
- West Michigan Junior Football League is a program of service to children in grades 3rd-6th for the 2017-2018 school year. It is geared to provide an outlet of healthful activity and training under adult leadership in an atmosphere of wholesome community participation. The program inspires youth with a goal and enriches their lives towards the day when they must take their place in the world. It establishes the value of teamwork, sportsmanship and fair play.
- West Michigan Junior Football League is currently comprised of teams from various communities. They include Allendale, Byron Center, Dorr, Fennville, Grand Rapids Christian, Hamilton, Holland, Holland Christian, Kelloggsville, North Pointe Christian, South Christian, Saugatuck, TNT/Calvin Christian, Unity Christian, Wayland, West Ottawa, Wyoming and Zeeland. Our league must adhere to all rules and regulations established by the West Michigan Junior Football League.
- The West Michigan Junior Football League is a program that is constructed, supervised, and assisted by directors who want to offer organized football to their respective communities.
- Each community sets up and administers each of their teams. Each Community Director is responsible for the teams that play under its registration
- The West Michigan Youth Football League has an equal Board of Directors that consists of representatives from each community. These directors meet to discus the further advancement of the league. Each community MUST provide a representative to attend all necessary meetings. Each community is assigned a task for each football season. If a community fails to attend the necessary meetings or fails to complete their tasks they will risk being eliminated from the league.
Monday, October 16
Missing Scores from October 7 & 14 include the following...
- October 7
- Dorr 2 vs. South Christian
- South Christian 2 vs. Wayland 1
- October 14
- South Christian 2 vs. Unity Christian
- Wyoming 1 vs. Dorr 2
- Wyoming 2 vs. Unity Christian 1
- North Pointe Christian vs. Saugatuck
Thursday, August 10
The WMJFL is proud to announce the addition of three new communities. We welcome teams from Grand Rapids Christian, NorthPointe Christian, and TNT/Calvin Christian. We are excited for them to be a part of this great league. For more information on these programs you can click the "Links" tab listed to the left of this page or contact their respective director listed under the "Area Directors" tab
Thursday, August 10
With seventeen communities involved in the WMJFL that means we have multiple sites that we play at. For Google directions, please click the "Locations" tab listeed to the left of the Home Page, scroll down to your desired site, and click the icon listed next to it. It will automatically bring up Google Directions to that site
Please be mindful of games at the following sites...
- If you are playing Holland or Holland Christian you need to be mindful of the schedule each week. They play at Hope College, Holland HS, and Holland Christian HS
- If you are playing Hamilton, you are now playing on the varsity field which is located on the middle school campus
- We now have two new sites for you to be aware of including Grand rapids Christian and NorthPointe Christian. Check out the "Locations" tab for directions to each of these sites
Thursday, August 10
PDF documents for the 2017 Rule Book, Handbook and Directory are now available for you to review and download. Please click the "Rules/Schedules/Handouts" tab listed to the left of the home page to review each item as well as more informational items that will be listed throughout the year
The Rule Book contains all of the 2017 Rules, Season Breakdowns, Game Procedures, and addresses for game locations. The Informational Handbook contains information on Sportsmanship, Code of Ethics, Team Organization as well as guidelines for Parents, Coaches, & Players. The directory contains the names of all the league directors and their respective e-mail addresses. Please review these items as soon as you are able