~~ WICHITA WARRIORS (WAHAA)~~: Welcome
WICHITA WARRIORS mission is to provide an opportunity for Homeschooled athletes to participate in organized, competitive athletics and to use that competition to teach Christian-based principles that will encourage young people to strive for spiritual maturity in all areas of their lives. WAHAA offers competitive teams for Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Cross Country, Basketball, Bowling, Track & Field, Baseball, Golf and Cheerleading! WICHITA WARRIORS is a member of KCAA (KS Christian Athletic Association), NCHAA (National Christian Homeschool Athletic Association), and approved by KSHSAA (KS State High School Activities Association).
Greetings Warrior Nation!
If you are receiving email notices and are no longer participating, please let Jeff know and he'll remove you ASAP. Contact Jeff at email@example.com
If you are a full participant or fan, you should be included on all email lists and considered part of the Warrior Nation! Thanks to all of you for supporting Wichita Warrior sports. If you are interested in attending a Wichita Warrior sporting event, updated schedules can be found at our website www.wichitawarriors.org. These events are confirmed weekly so changes may occur. In that case. watch for emails from your coach or on the newly revised Facebook page under "Wichita Warriors".
Our Facebook page is a closed group. This closed FB site will post events, happenings, group pictures, announcements, directions, etc..... and coaches are encouraged to post game updates or tidbits to make Warrior Nation aware of. If family members want access, you should ask on their behalf.
Here's a couple of reminders when dealing with your child's coach:
- Warrior coaches are volunteers and give sacrifically of their time and talent to make your player's athletic experience the best it can be.
- It is never permissible (or a good idea) to approach a coach, either during or immediately after a game. This is not the time to address a coach with concerns you may have.
- Visit with your player and offer them encouragement. Go attend practices for a couple days to gain insite.
- Then if you still would like to talk about your child's play, contact the coach for a meeting.
- If all else fails, contact the AD for a meeting.
- You will find this policy is the norm and not exclusive to the Warrior program and most athletic programs follow this course.
As a Christi-centered organization, show yourself as a disciple of Christ. You should be aware people are always watching and listening how we treat each other, our coaches, our opponents and officials. Good sportsmanship starts with you, and should be on display for all to witness. Hold each other accountable while you're lifting each other up - always remember Matt. 32:39 "And the second (Great Commandment) is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself".
Thanks to all for your past, present and future support of the Wichita Warriors. We could not do it without YOU!
- Wash inside-out in cold water on gentle cycle and hung dry.
- DO NOT use softner, as it will make the numbers come off.
- DO NOT use bleach, as it will discolor fabric.
- DO NOT dry in dryer as it will crack the lettering or numbers.
- DO NOT wash white with colors or vice versa, as it could fade fabrice or discolor it.
- and please wash them right away after use, so sweat and other smells are removed sooner then later.
Just a couple reminders to take note of:
- DO NOT let children play on the gym wooden floor at any time, especially before, during or after a game. Dirt and small gravel in their shoes can damage the floor.
- DO NOT bring outside balls into the gym. It encourages kids to get on the floor and makes it hard for us to keep track of WAHAA balls.
- DO NOT accept checks from non-WAHAA members at the Admissions desk - no exceptions.
- NO children under the age of 12 should be in the main church hallway without an adult or playing in the hall
UNIFORM CARE - MUST READ