Back Back to Board Total Views: 565 - Total Replies: 1 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: CFInfantry

Posted: 11/11/2003 3:58am
Views:   292
Replies: 1
  Angry  Injury and weak bench press  
Hi recently i spraind my back doing straight leg dead lifts. I should of done lighter weight since i was sick but i was fed up with my cold and did what i normaly did. Anyways thats was over 2 weeks ago. I gave myself 10 days recovery time before i went back to the gym and now my bench press is alot lower than it used to be. I do piramid sets of 8-6-4 and i used to start with 225 and work my way to 275 but now im struglling to do 4 reps of 225. Most of my other exercises have gottent the weight back up but my bench is lacking still and its pissing me off. Any input would be great. Ive been training for 3-4 years on and off and im about 200 lbs. I want my bench press back =(

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: will__119

Posted: 1/14/2004 6:14pm
Views:   274
Replies: 0
  Winking  Re: Injury and weak bench press  
Have you tryed doing other chest activity for while to build your muscle back up and then try bench after few weeks. Just un idea if there anythin i can do to help let me know

Willis

wtromblee@yahoo.com

[ Modified 1/14/2004 6:16pm by will__119 ]

Happy Thanksgiving! < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > Spooky Contest Winners! Happy Halloween!   

< Back
Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports