Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: ActiveRob

Posted: 1/17/2003 10:51am
Views:   163
Replies: 0
  Exclamation  Message regarding performance issues on eteamz  
Dear eteamz Community,

I apologize to each and every one of you for the recent inconsistency of the site. I and the rest of the eteamz staff get just as frustrated as you. Please believe that. Nothing bothers me more on the Internet than slow performance. I’m a man of little patience.

I have some answers for you regarding the recent issues on eteamz.com. The current issues were very unexpected. Unfortunately, there was no way to prevent the issues. We had a hardware device failure that was accompanied by a failure of the device’s backup system. This has required replacement parts, tweaking, some database restructure, etc.

We are working hard with our hardware provider and already have seen MUCH improvement in site performance. We should all see improvements on a daily basis until we get back to optimum performance.

Please rest assured. We monitor the site constantly. We are aware when page loads are slow and error reports are sent to us for every single error (technical foul) that occurs on the site.

There will be new challenges that may come up in the future and we’ll have to work out new solutions. We will overcome these challenges and continue to provide you with the best team sports Internet tools and services!

Please continue to hang in there with me and the eteamz staff. I sincerely appreciate your patience, value and concern for the eteamz features and services. I also want to give a big THANK YOU to the eteamz Technical and Support staff for their superior patience and efforts.

Yours in Sport,
Rob Costlow
Community Manager
Active Team Sports

Entire Thread
Subject: Posted by: Views: Posted on:
   Message regarding performance issues on eteamz ActiveRob 163 1/17/2003 10:51am
New Donations Tool for ALL eteamz users! < < Previous Topic | Next Topic > > MUSCLE  

< Back
Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports