Back Back to Board Total Views: 1271 - Total Replies: 2 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: will__119

Posted: 1/18/2004 7:11am
Views:   489
Replies: 1
  Happy  Fellow Weight Lfiters  
Am a 21 weight Lifter been lifting for about 2 yrs off and on. Just really got back into it the last three month full time. I love doing it. If there anyone else out there who like to do weight lifting please feel free and post something on here id like to get to know some fellow weight lift . Cause i have plenty of question about lifting that someone might have answers.Also id like to know some other storyes on how they got started on lifting .
Everyone have nice day....

Will

Nickname: LHSQbHunTer

Posted: 6/17/2004 1:42pm
Views:   427
Replies: 1
  Re: Fellow Weight Lfiters  
Hello,
I have only ben lifting a few monthes I along with every other person in the world started lifting with my football team but i love it a lift 3 days a week and cant wait on the off days till i can gte back in the weight room we do some pretty intense work outs but only do 3 things a day i mean like on mondays we do bench press, power clean,and dead lift, wensdays we do box squat, incline bench,and power clean, fridays is reg. squates, incline sit ups,and running. i love it but eneyone out there lift with there team let me know hwat you guys do

Nickname: HenrysBaseballClub

Posted: 1/13/2008 9:25pm
Views:   357
Replies: 0
  ThumbsUp  Re: Fellow Weight Lfiters  
WILL,ONE OF OUR PLAYERS IN THE BOSTON AREA CAN CURL THE 100 DUMBLES AND DO OVERHEAD RAISES. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I RARELY SEE. YES 100 LBS IN EACH HAND. HIS BASEBALL COORDINATION IS NOT TO GOOD.

Daily Life < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > The Clean and jerk   

< Back
Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports