- Log in to your Registration Center in Active and go to the correct listing.
- In the left menu, click "Registration Tools"
- Registration Tools page: Click "Download Registrations" (the first option in the list)
- Download Registrations page: Click the "Build AFTF Profile" button (be sure to select this button, not "Build New Profile")
- Build Download Profile page: Select any fields that you would like to import into eteamz. Then move the desired fields from "Available Download Fields" to "Selected Download Fields".
Note: Make sure that you include the fields "FirstName" and "LastName". Not all fields are available in eteamz. If the field is not applicable to eteamz, that specific data will not transfer (the rest of the user information will import correctly).
- Click "Next" in the lower right corner.
- Define Download Fields page: Leave the fields empty and click "Next"
- Apply Filters to Download Profile page: If asked to apply filters, do not select any checkboxes. Click "Next".
- Download File Format page: Enter a name for your profile and click "Next".
- Download Registrations page: Select the type of registrations that you would like included ("Download Type") and click the button "Download File".
- Once the data is retrieved, click "Download File"
- When prompted, select to "Save" the file. Be sure to save the file in CSV format.
After your file is saved...
- Log in at www.eteamz.com/login
- Go to the Admin section of the site to which you would like to import the members
- In the left navigation, click the "People" folder, and the "People" sub-folder within
- In the upper right, click "+Import up to 1000 people at once"
- In the Active.com column, select "Upload my file"
- Browse and select the recently saved file from your computer. Click "Upload".
- When your file is fully imported, you will receive an email confirming the upload success. Follow the instructions in the email and confirm your import!