Warren County Youth Baseball Softball Assoc. (Warren, PA): Minor Division (age 9-10)
Boys Minors Division Manager: Heather Angell firstname.lastname@example.org (cell: 814-779-2933)
Girls Minors Division Manager: Scott Chase email@example.com (814-730-9819)
Misc. Minor Division Info
Handout: Pitching Log
Minor Division Rules
Handout: Minor Division Rules
Pitch Count - Boys
- age 9-10 75 pitches per day max
- 66 or more pitches in a day, four (4) calendar days of rest
- 51 - 65 pitches in a day, three (3) calendar days of rest
- 36 - 50 pitches in a day, two (2) calendar days of rest
- 21 - 35 pitches in a day, one (1) calendar days of rest
- 1-20 pitches in a day, no (0) calendar day of rest
EXCEPTION: If a pitcher reaches a day(s) of rest threshold while facing a batter, the pitcher may continue to pitch until any one of the following conditions occurs: 1. That batter reaches base; 2. That batter is retired; 3. The third out is made to complete the half-inning or the game. The pitcher will only be required to observe the calendar day(s) of rest for the threshold he/she reached during that at-bat, provided that pitcher is removed or the game is completed before delivering a pitch to another batter.
Pitcher/Catcher Rules - boys only
Pitcher to Catcher: A pitcher who delivers 41 or more pitches in a game cannot play the position of catcher for the remainder of that day.
Catcher to Pitcher: Anyone who played the position of catcher in four (4) or more innings in a game, is not eligible to pitch on that calendar day.