Western Howard County Warhawks: Welcome
Online Registration is Open for the 2018 Season!
- Online Registration is now open for Football and Cheer. The cost is $185 for Football, $150 for Cheer and Pitbulls. Please note there is NO early bird registration discount this season.
To register online follow these steps:
1. Go to www.howardcountymd.gov/RAP
2. Go to Register Now!
3. Click in the search toolbar.
4. Type in RP5305 for WARHAWK football or RP5304 cheerleading.
5. Go to the appropriate age/weight for your child.
NOTE: If this is your first time registering online, to register, you must have an online password/account with Howard County Recreation and Parks. If you don't already have an account, click on the Request Account button at the link above in step #2. There is no cost to set up an account. An approval password will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours.
Please call 410-313-7275 if you have any issues or would like to register over the phone. Please watch for the email to come from Howard County Recreation and Parks with the instructions for registering your player/cheerleader and further details about the upcoming season.
Equipment Handout Dates for Football:
- Thursday June 21st - 5:30pm to 7:30pm, Old Bushy Park at our equipment room
- Wednesday July 11th - 5:30pm to 7:30pm, Old Bushy Park at our equipment room
- Monday July 30th - 5:30pm to 7:30pm, Old Bushy Park at our equipment room
Please remember to bring your Equipment Waiver form and a $300 check made out to the Director of Finance, dated December 2018. Form is located on our Forms and Download tab.
- First Day of Evaluations for Football - Wednesday, August 1st
- First Day of Evaluations for Cheer - TBD
- First Day for Pitbulls Flag Football Team - TBD
- Opening Weekend for our first In-Season game will be Saturday, September 1st.
- Annual Bull Roast at the Salandra Barn - Saturday, September 22nd - 7pm - 11pm --- Save the date!!!!!
- Playoffs will be October 27th and November 3rd
- Super Bowl will be November 10th
Attention all 2018 Football Coaches -- Please go to the Forms & Downloads tab and fill out the 2018 Football Coaching Application if you are considering coaching this season. All Coaches MUST fill out an application and send it to Larry Thompson, email@example.com.
Attention all 2018 Coaches and Team Admins -- Beginning June 1st, please go to the Forms and Downloads tab and review the New and Returning Coaches and Team Admin Volunteer Requirments. Please contact Jan Burnett, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please continue to come back and visit our website to obtain more details about our 2018 Season.