Try out Information
Tryouts: 7/30 and 7/31, 1p - 3p, CHS Gym (enter through the back door by the stadium)
- A packet of paperwork must be completed and turned into Mrs. Biddle at the front office no later than 7/24. Only when she approves everything and hands the coaches a Yellow Participation Form may the athlete tryout.
- Link to paperwork: https://www.pcsb.org/Page/1547
- Physical: in the packet there is a page for a doctor to sign so make sure you take that with you.
- Notary: there is also a page that needs to be notarized.
- Teams will be chosen shortly after tryouts. Missing tryouts due to paperwork will severely impact an athlete's chances of making a team.
- Please make every effort to turn-in paperwork by 7/23 to allow time for corrections.
- Three online courses must be completed at http://www.nfhslearn.com; print out certificate at the end of each course:
- Concussion for Students
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- A MANDATORY Student Athlete Leadership Conference will be held Tuesday, July 31 from 8:30-11:30 in the Auditorium. This is for all athletes and coaches at CHS and should be a great opportunity for all of us to embrace the importance and positive impact of sports in our school and community.