check Email Verification is coming to the message boards!
Message Boards  
   back to boards  |  search  |  help!   

Email Verification is coming to the message boards!
Back Back to Board Total Views: 511 - Total Replies: 0 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: ActiveRob

Posted: 2/13/2003 2:50pm
Views:   511
Replies: 0
  Exclamation  Email Verification is coming to the message boards!  
NOTE: This is an announcement being placed on all boards. Please do not reply to this post. If you wish to comment, please reply on the main Support Feedback board or via support email. Thank you.

-----------------------------

Hello eteamz fans,

In order to keep the messages boards fun, safe and friendly to use, we are establishing email verification.

We implemented email verification a few months ago on all web site guestbooks. Overall, it has worked very well.

You will not need to verify your email address again if you already verified through one of the guestbooks.

What does this mean for me?
As of Tuesday morning, February 18, you will be required to input a valid email address and verify via your email account. You will be prompted to do this when you attempt to post or reply to a message. Instructions will be provided.

Do I have to do it every time I reply or post?
No. The verification will occur one time as long as you input a valid address.

Anything else I should know?
Yes. If you receive text email, please copy and paste the verification URL (link, address) into your browser. DO NOT copy and paste the quotes (if you see any) that may appear before or after the address.

Thank you for helping eteamz promote and strive for a clean and fun community!

new head coach looking for workouts!!! < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > New Donations Tool for ALL eteamz users!   

< Back
Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports