Back Back to Board Total Views: 4266 - Total Replies: 3 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: minime__5

Posted: 5/22/2001 7:28am
Views:   1110
Replies: 2
  Question  Shampoo  
Is there a good shampoo for swimmers? I love chlorine, but it would be nice to not smell like it 24/7.

Nickname: swimmomx3

Posted: 7/9/2001 3:27pm
Views:   1088
Replies: 0
  Happy  Re: Shampoo  
My daughter is in chlorine all the time too. She is 8 and is on a swim team. I found Ultra Swim Shampoo and Conditioner at my local Wal-mart. Target sold the shampoo, but I couldn't find the conditioner there. This works pretty good to neutralize the chlorine in her hair and it smells nice. I also read a tip to put the conditioner in her hair before she puts her cap on. This should help reduce how much chlorine gets into the hair. I found on the internet that the Ultra Swim line has other products such as soaps and body washes to help rid the skin of chlorine. I haven't been able to find it locally yet. I think I found it at www.swimmeronline.com.   Go to the online shopping section.
I hope this is of some help to you.
Best wishes and God bless.

Nickname: weezy__2

Posted: 9/22/2002 1:19pm
Views:   1035
Replies: 1
  WinkWink  Re: Shampoo  
I've found that paul mitchell shampoo #3 work fantasticly. It is more expensive than supermarket brands(get it at your hairdresser), but it completly removes chlorine and softener buildup- and as a person with blond hair- it will not only prevent but FIX chlorine-green hair sydrome, and doesn't dry out my hair. As a person who plays water sports year-round, trust me- it's worth it.

Nickname: anarchy99

Posted: 11/14/2002 8:55am
Views:   1036
Replies: 0
  Re: Shampoo  
hey -
    i found it easier to not use shampoo and not worry about it ... i'm a guy and i had long hair for a long time but i cut it and it turned out to be curly so i only washed it when i took a shower at home and only riced off a the pool unless i had to go somewhere of some importance and the clorine stainened out my hair =) no one really notices thqat smell of clorine except swimmers maybe

Need tips, please < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > rashes caused by goggles   

< Back
Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports