St Peter Saints CYO: Coaching Information
Want to be a Coach? Below is the information you need to get your Coaching Credentials.
1. Coaching Application
- Fill out the coaching application and return it to: Athletic Director - Jerry Hansen - (440) 315-8739 - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Concussion Awareness and Education Program
- Coaches must take the following on-line training course before they are able to coach: Concussion in Sports - What You Need To Know (NFHS). Once you complete the training, print and submit any completion certificate provided.
- Parents need to be provided with the Ohio Department of Health Concussion Information Sheet For Youth Sports Organizations.
3. Acknowledgement Form for Standards of Conduct For Ministry
- Return signed acknowledgement form for Standards of Conduct For Ministry.
4. Acknowledgement Form for the Policy for the Safety of Children In Matters of Sexual Abuse
- Return signed acknowledgement form for Policy for the Safety of Children In Matters of Sexual Abuse.
- All coaches must be VIRTUS certified.
6. Background check/fingerprinting
- This is typically taken care of at your VIRTUS training session.
7. Coaching Classes
Basketball Tips & Drills
Partnering with iHoops to bring you tips and drills for:
- Ball Handling
- Total Defense
- Player Psychology
- Training Room
- Strength and Conditioning