- 'Dribblers' (in dark) try to dribble through the three zones occupied
by the light defenders.
- Defenders must stay in their zones, and try to kick any ball that is
dribbled through out of bounds.
- 'Dribblers' go three at a time. If the dribbler ahead of you in your
line gets their ball knocked out, the next dribbler in line may go right
- As soon as the 'dribbler' in front of you leaves the zone, the next
'dribbler' can also go.
- After beating the last defender, the 'dribbler' must shoot the ball
into the goal to get a point for their team.
- Good dribbling technique.
- Look for an opening... perhaps sending a teammate in early to act as
a decoy, then when the defense opens up take that clue to penetrate.
- Put a 'FREE ZONE' between each zone shown. The free zone can be 5
- Once the dribbler gets in the free zone, they can rest before they
take on the next defender.
- You can also have people that make it into the free zone, leave
their ball and assist the next person to try to get past the defender by