1 v. 1 v. 1
- Player 'C' starts on the endline and dribbles into zone 1, trying to
get past defender 'A'
- If 'A' steals the ball, 'A' tries to dribble past 'C', and over the
- If 'C' manages to get by 'A', 'C' continues through zone 2 and tries
to beat 'B' over the end line.
- If 'B' steals it, he takes on player 'A' who has been waiting in zone
Coaching Points Individual attack
- Try to unbalance defender.
- Attack at pace, try to keep facing the defender.
- Change pace and direction.
- Try to channel attacker towards sideline, use sideline as another
- Allow defender 'A' to chase 'C' into zone 2 if beaten. 'C' must then
hold 'A' off while at the same time moving towards taking on 'B'. This
also makes 'C' not give up once beat, teaching them to recover