8 v. 8
- Two teams of 8 play ~keep-away~ in the middle zone as marked.
- If the defending team wins the ball, they immediately try to posess
- Moving with and without the ball.
- Angles of support.
- Team 'Balance.
- Immediate pressure when the ball is turned over.
- Making play predictable.
- Compacting space.
Try These Variations
- Limit attacking players to '2 touch'
- Create a sequence where if an attacker takes more than 2 touches,
the next touch must be a 'i touch'
- After every fourth touch the area of play must be shifted elsewhere.