Back Back to Board Total Views: 21770 - Total Replies: 2 
Print Print This Post << Previous Topic | Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: dwrfrog

Posted: 10/6/2008 10:42am
Views:   7711
Replies: 2
  issuse of size of teams  
why do some leagues get away with being 3 time 3 size of the other team ? its not ony unfair but I think its its unsafe.more boys get hurt that way.we just played a team that was honesty at least 2 1/2 times bigger than our boys they were as big as oyfl intermediate teams .I dont know if we just have small boys our what but it was really like bantams playing jouniors. and it was the whole team -a mother bragged oh there all third year retuners and their top exopents ,they even had yellow striped a kid. in our league we dont get to keep our kids we have drafts.I just think all leagues should play by the same rules .but all in all we held our are own we scored against them which has not been done this year! and kept the the game tied tiil over time ! than they scored , but hey we fought hard and gave it our best!not bad for a team almost 2 1/2 times their size ! our boys only weigh in around 85 lbs

Nickname: TNUmp

Posted: 10/8/2008 10:15am
Views:   7670
Replies: 0
  Re: issuse of size of teams  
Oh my goodness, shut up already!!!cry at home!! Get a sand box, some jacks safty glasses and gloves and play by yourselfs. People like you are a joke. Shut up!!

Nickname: ILUVSoftball__2

Posted: 2/10/2009 9:14am
Views:   6390
Replies: 0
  Re: issuse of size of teams  
Give me a break. Being bigger helps in basketball. In baseball/softball, being smaller is the advantage. Smaller strike zone, quicker, more agile, closer to the ground for fielding balls. Your post just comes off like a over concerned mother who is afraid her baby will get hurt. Shut up and play ball!      

GOOD & FAIR DRAFT RULES NEEDED < < Previous Topic  |  Next Topic > > Travel Coaches & Greed   

< Back
Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports