Back Back to Board Total Views: 4424 - Total Replies: 1 
Print Print This Post Next Topic >> 

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: sweetcheek23

Posted: 1/30/2010 6:17pm
Views:   2834
Replies: 1
  Exclamation  Gotta get better! Conditioning/Strength Training/Dieting Tip  
The season is about to start! I am a mainly infielder! I've got to get back in shape from the long winter! Any tips would be helpful!! Thanks :)

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded 
  Nickname: blkbasesoft

Posted: 7/13/2010 12:36pm
Views:   1591
Replies: 0
  Re: Gotta get better! Conditioning/Strength Training/Dieting Tip  
There's a lot of programs out there that you can choose from or simple go to the book store and get a book.

I would say the most important thing is to make sure that you have the energy (food) required to accomplish your goals. Most athletes don't realize that it's 20-30% of a performance increase when you begin to pay attention to your nutrition.

Get a journal to right everything out and make sure that you are consuming enough food to get the most out of your workouts.

If you want some help. My athletes utilize a great source for their nutritional intake and exercises. I can sign you up for a trial and you can see how you like it. It's a great program and it's a guarantee that implementing the program to the fullest extent will provide you with optimal results.

-Coach Beard

• SoCal Black Sox, Inc

[ Modified 7/13/2010 12:38pm by blkbasesoft ]

• Next Topic > > It's not only what you eat, but also when!   

< Back
    Football Soccer Basketball Baseball Ice Hockey Cheerleading Softball Volleyball Lacrosse Swimming Tennis Bowling More Sports