SMYBB: Rules and Regulations
Handout: Rules and Regulations
Parent Code of Conduct
1. I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, referees and league officials at all SMYBB practices, games and other league events. I understand that any unsportsmanlike conduct such as booing/taunting players or officials, use of profane language/gestures or any other form of disrespect directed toward game officials, players or league officials will result in disciplinary action by the league.
2. I will place the emotional and physical well being of SMYBB players ahead of my personal desire to win.
3. I will support coaches and league officials working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
4. I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and league officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or ability.
5. I will teach my child to play by the rules and resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
6. I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment. I will demand a sports environment free from drugs, tobacco and alcohol and will refrain from their use at all youth sports events.
7. I will abide by the all of the rules and regulations of the league and acknowledge that I am responsible for reading and knowing them.
8. I agree to take responsibility for any actions that violate this Code of Conduct by a guest or relative, attending parent or guardian.