Lake Forest Little League: Welcome
Lake Forest Little League 2017 SpringFallBall Registration
SpringFall 2017 Registration is open!!!
2017 Spring Season Highlights:
- Seniors Division – a division reserved for playing age 15 and 16
- Juniors Division – 60/90 field playing age 14 and 15
- Intermediate Division – 50/70 field playing age 12 and 13 (a small number of 11 drafts)
- AAA – utilizes 65’ foot bases, lead off and drop 3rd strike in addition to min number of required LL regulation games
- AA – 60’ foot bases, no lead off
- Single A – Limited kid pitch, with back up pitching by coaches... no pitching machine
- Rookie Division – player age 6 graduate from TBall after one regular season of TBall
- Tee Ball Division – basic starter division ages 5-6
- Challenger Division – enables boys and girls with physical and mental challenges to enjoy the game of baseball - more info
Contact our Player Agent at email@example.comFallBall Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
You must register online before turning in documents required for proof.
Paperwork due before being placed on a team!
Players must be registered to participate in team selection!
Online registration is simple.
Follow these instructions in order (all mandatory):
(Scroll down for fee information)
- Register online - We need you to enter your information (no paper registration)
Pay by credit card or Visa/MC debit at checkout online or
Pay by check/cash must be in person, stop before online checkout and save registration form online, we will have your registration information, come in and pay!contact email@example.com to deliver payment
Document check (see document requirements) - bring originals (no copies):
Original player birth certificate and original 3 Proof of Residency Documents
All documents must be submitted in person on the document verification date.
Contact the Player Agent with any questions about required documents. Contact the FallBall Commissioner in order to submit documents.
You must have previously registered online! We do not take paper forms!
If the player was registered for the 2017 Spring Season, no documents nor proof of residency required. Otherwise, all other players require documents and proof of residency outlined here.
Games are played on Sundays. Practices estimated to start mid Aug. Games start mid Sep.
|Division||Ages||Price Until 07/31||Price After 07/31|
In person document verification date and location:
- Forest Lanes (bowling alley), 22771 Centre Drive, Lake Forest
- Thursday Jan 12th; 5:00p - 6:30p
- Player Agent Home firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun Jan 11th 3:00p - 6:00p
Player evaluations Sat/Sun Dec 3rd/4th. Practices start Tue Jan 17th. Opening Day is Sat Feb 25th.
|Division||Ages||Price Until 11/14||Price After 11/14|
|Tee Ball||5-6 yr||$110||$130|
|Single A||7-8 yr||$150||$170|
|AA, AAA, Intermediate||8-13 yr||$210||$260|
|Challengers - Challenger Division Info||6+ yr||$$ NO CHARGE $$|
In order for your player's online registration to be considered complete, contact the Player Agent you must attend the in person document verificationcontact the FallBall Commissioner to submit required documents.
Lake Forest Little League requires the following documentation for review during the in-person document check. Documents may not be submitted electronically for registration confirmation:
- Certified copy of player(s) birth certificate(s) - New registrants only
- 3 current Proof of Residency documents showing residency within our League’s boundary
(Click to view the Boundary Map)
We require one (1) each from item 1, 2 and 3 for a total of 3 documents:
- Current month’s utility bill
- Driver’s license (if it is still valid and shows the correct address)
- One of the following:
- Car insurance or registration (if it is valid, in force, and issued since February 2017)
- Current month’s cable bill, since it is not a utility bill (it is a local municipal record)
- Current month’s bank statement
- Current school or medical records (must show the correct address)
- Only one computer printout of an online bill-pay is accepted.
- “Long-term” (not monthly) documents are accepted, such as a property tax bill or DMV records. They must be valid (dated, in force) from time of registration through February of 2017. It must have been recently renewed so that it will pass the time test. Only one “long term” document can be accepted.
Saturday, June 3
The 2017 LFLL All Stars Have Been Announced.
Click HERE For The Details.
25422 Trabuco Rd
Suite 105 #472
Lake Forest, CA 92630