Saint Luke's Athletic Association: Swimming (Developmental)
Commissioner: John Ventura (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cell#: (917) 536-6102
Location: Bayside High School
Start Date: TBA (Saturday)
Session Times: 2:00PM - 3:00PM
3:00PM - 4:00PM
Please email email@example.com for any question / schedule
*LIMITED TIME: OPEN ENROLLMENT DURING EACH SESSION
Please bring the following items for your child
Swim Suit (Recommend your child come to class wearing their swimsuit)
Swim Cap (optional)
- Pool temperature is kept at 80; we have no control over the temperature
- We suggest that a parent/guardian stay; there is a nice bleacher section so you can watch your child swim.
- Sometimes Bayside High School has an event which will cancel our swim class. We will make every attempt to reschedule the class.
- Make-ups for missed classes are at the discretion of the swim coaches if time and space allow and MUST BE SCHEDULED with the coach.
All make-ups must be scheduled for this session only.
Under no circumstances can classes be carried over to the next session.
No refund for classes missed by students
- Dates may change based on school availability or other unforeseen events.
We have a new Head Coach this year, so for any questions please contact:
John Ventura at firstname.lastname@example.org