San Jose Women's Softball League: PayPal Payments
SJWSL accepts PayPal payments for team registration, individual player fees, and league events. To be considered an ON-TIME payment, your payment must be processed and accepted prior to the posted due date.
To use PayPal
1. Go to www.paypal.com and click on "SEND" at the top of the page.
2. Log in with your PayPal account, or create a PayPal account.
3. Select "Send Money to Friends and Family." (DO NOT select Pay for Goods and Services.)
4. Enter the secretary's email (you can copy and paste this: firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Enter the amount, and put the league season or event name in the comment section.
6. On the next screen, select your source of funds, and click "Send Money Now."
7. You will get an email confirmation, and one will be sent to the email@example.com account.
If you are an individual player paying your team fee, we will let your manager know that you paid with PayPal.
If you have questions or problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for registering with San Jose Women's Softball League.