San Jose Women's Softball League: PayPal Payments
SJWSL accepts PayPal payments for team registration, individual player fees, and league events. To be considered an ON-TIME payment, your payment must be processed and accepted on or before the advertised due date.
If you are using the app on your phone:
- select "send money"
- enter the firstname.lastname@example.org email,
- enter the amount and click on "next"
- click on type and select "sending to friends and family" so that niether party pays any fees.
- Send money
If you are using the website:
- Go to www.paypal.com and log in with your PayPal account, or create a PayPal account.
- Copy and paste this email address as the recipient of your payment: email@example.com
- Enter the amount, and put the league season or event name in the Notes section.
- Make sure you leave the default "Send Money to Friends." (DO NOT select Pay for Goods and Services.)
- Select your source of funds, and click "Send Money Now."
- You will get an email confirmation, and one will be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org account.
If you are an individual player paying your team fee, we will let your manager know that you paid with PayPal.
If you have questions or problems, email email@example.com. Thank you for your participation in San Jose Women's Softball League!