San Jose Women's Softball League: PayPal Payments
SJWSL accepts PayPal payments for team registration, individuals from Sign Up Days, and league events. To be considered an ON-TIME payment, your payment must be processed and accepted on or before the advertised due date.
If you are using the app on your phone:
- select "send money"
- enter the firstname.lastname@example.org email,
- enter the amount and click on "next"
- click on type and select "sending to friends and family" or "feinds" or "gift" - do not select "goods and services". We are trying to avoid any either of us paying fess.
- Send money
If you are using the website:
- Go to www.paypal.com and log in with your PayPal account, or create a PayPal account.
- Copy and paste this email address as the recipient of your payment: email@example.com
- Enter the amount, and put the league season or event name in the Notes section.
- Make sure you leave the default "Send Money to Friends." (DO NOT select Pay for Goods and Services.)
- Select your source of funds, and click "Send Money Now."
- You will get an email confirmation, and one will be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org account.
If you have questions or problems, email email@example.com. Thank you for your participation in San Jose Women's Softball League!