Shamrock Seals Swim Team: Pool Rules
- Children under 6 will not be admitted without a parent. Children will only be supervised in the pool area during lifeguard hours (1:00-5:00 P.M.). All other times and places children must be supervised by parents or adult age 21 or older who is responsible for them.
Children 15 and under must be with an adult (21 or older) during hours the lifeguard is not on duty.
No alcoholic beverages are allowed on Shamrock property.
- No pets are allowed inside gate. Please do not bring pets to pool.
- Eating is permitted inside the pool area. Please pick up any food dropped on the deck or grass. No CHEWING GUM OR GLASS of any kind is allowed.
- Running, ducking or other dangerous horse play is strictly forbidden.
No swimming is allowed in diving area, unless approved by the lifeguard, and only 1 person is allowed on the diving board at a time.
- No DISPOSABLE DIAPERS in any pool. Please use disposable swim diapers with plastic pants over the diaper. This is required for Public Health Standards.
- Do not throw pennies or other objects into the pool that are not approved by the lifeguard. Only balls approved by lifeguard or gate attendant may be used in the pools. No tennis balls or hard balls are allowed. Only toys designed for aquatic use should be brought to the pool.
- Public Health Standards require that each person shower before entering pool. Please wash feet when leaving play and picnic areas.
- All members and guests must check-in when entering pool area.
Please keep the lap lane in upper pool open for lap swimming. The lap lane rope is not for sitting and hanging.
- The lifeguard is authorized to clear the pool at any time by blowing the whistle. All children under 16 must leave pool during the 10 min. break. Children repeatedly ignoring the lifeguard's instruction and any pool rule will be asked to leave the pool area.
- Guests from out-of-town (counties not surrounding Oconee) will be allowed anytime as long as they are with a member. In-town guests (Oconee or surrounding counties) will be allowed on a limited bases. Each family has 10 guest passes plus 2 additional for each child in a family of 5 or more. Guest restrictions are for the protection of the membership.
- Swimming at all times WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Please help keep your pool clean by using trash cans, picking up food or drinks that may spill and gather all your belongings when you leave.
Lost and Found items will be in lifeguard room. Please check with gate attendant if you find or leave items. Do not remove items that are not yours.
Pool rules apply at all times and are for your safety.
Please report any fecal matter accident to the lifeguard or gate attendant immediately. Fecal accident will require the pool to be closed for at least several hours.
- No smoking will be allowed inside fenced pool area.
Tennis Court Rules
- Tennis type shoes only
No wheels of any kind on courts (i.e. Skateboards, bikes etc.)
- Limit playing time to 1 hour if others are waiting
- Only one guest per member
No glass or drink cans
- No animals inside gate
- Courts may not be used for instruction
- For volleyball use, see instructions on volleyball container
- Please keep your courts clean Gate must be kept closed and locked