Sebring Youth Fastpitch Softball: Welcome
Details coming soon for Fall Registration - ages 6 - 16!
Summer clinic cancelled due to lack of registrations. If you have any question, please call the numbers below.
- JoJo at (863) 202-5418
- Delia (after 5pm) at (863) 414-8920
- What does my child need? Many questions have been asked regarding what equipment a new player should have. The only required piece of equipment for girls is a glove. We would like to see each girl bring a helmet with chin strap, but we do have some loaners available for use during practice and games. Check out our Links section for a guide on what bat to buy. We also have loaner bats! Cleats are not a necessity for the girls, but are helpful.
- What are the practice days and times? The practice schedule is entirely at theTeam Manager/Coach's discretion. Based on past experience, practices are generally held weeknights starting between 5:30 and 6:30 and last about an hour to an hour and a half. This will be determined at your Parent Meeting with the Coach on the first night of practice. We expect the practices to begin in the middle of September.
- What are the game days and times? Games will begin at 6:15pm on weeknights. The game schedule will span 4 weeks with 2 to 3 games per week. We expect games to begin in October
- What if my child has never played softball before? That's great! We love to welcome new girls to the sport and everyone has to start somewhere. We have coaches who will teach your daughter to throw, catch, and hit the ball. For girls under the age of 8, the ball is pitched by the coach.
- I would like to help out. Who can I contact? Volunteers for Coaches, Team Parents, and Board or Committee Members is always welcome! If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we are a relatively new league, we appreciate all the help we can get. Volunteering will give you the opportunity to play a role in the creation of what we hope will be a very successful organization.
Our continued thanks goes out to Progress Energy for their ongoing support during the registration process!!!
MISS SEBRING SOFTBALL WAS PROUD TO HOST
THE 2012 SEBRING MIDDLE SCHOOL HOME GAMES
SHOWING OUR SUPPORT FOR ALL HIGHLANDS COUNTY SOFTBALL PROGRAMS!!!