Richmond KY Little League: Welcome
Founded in 1960, Richmond Little League is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing organized baseball to the youth of Richmond and Madison County.
Little League Baseball is a program of service to the youth. It is geared to provide an outlet of healthful activity and training under good leadership in the atmosphere of wholesome community participation. The movement is dedicated to helping children become good and decent citizens. It inspires them with a goal and enriches their lives towards the day when they must take their places in the world. It establishes the values of teamwork, sportsmanship and fair play.
ONLINE REGISTRATION - http://tshq.bluesombrero.com/richmondkyllb, credit card only
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook - Richmond KY Little League
Handout: 2017 Volunteer Form
For game cancellations and/or changes due to weather, please call the number above.
Thursday, July 20
RICHMOND LITTLE LEAGUE
2017 FALL LEAGUE BASEBALL
Starting Date August 19 **** Ending Date October 14
SIGN UPS ON LINE
On Line Registration Only- until Mon July 24
Go to http://tshq.bluesombrero.com/richmondkyllb using your existing login or create a new account.
Registration Fee $75
Those who do not sign up by July 24 will be placed on a waiting
list by emailing a message to email@example.com
Include child’s name, birthdate, parent’s name and contact information.
A birth certificate or insurance card with birthdate is needed to
verify age for those who have not played in the League in 2016 or 2017.
League Age as of April 30, 2017 if born on or before Aug 31, 2005
League Age as of August 31, 2017 if born on or after September 1, 2005
(Senior 12 - 16) (Major 10 - 12) (Minor 7 - 10) (Coach Pitch 6 - 8)
(Rookie Coach Pitch 5 - 6) (Tee Ball 4 – 5) (Wee Ball 4 – 5)
Complete a Volunteer Form on line to coach
or contact one of the League Commissioners.
Ben Hurt Brian Lewellen Josh Secrist
Senior Major Coach Pitch
893-6105 553-0801 358-9524
Duane Curry Ralph Oliver Jeremy Russell
Minor Rookie Coach Pitch Tee and Wee Ball
779-9715 248-1653 421-8945
To request additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - Phillis Adams 200-0258
- Vice Pres./Safety Officer - Greg Beck 200-8633
- Secretary- Amy Marcum 661-7555
- Treasurer- Terry Corder 779-2335
- Player Agent – Chasity Kendrick 221-4200
- Director of Fundraising/Sponsors - Diana Miller 544-1376
- Senior League - Ben Hurt 893-6105
- Major League - Brian Lewellen 553-0801
- Minor League - Duane Curry 779-9715
- Coach Pitch League - Josh Secrist 358-9524
- Rookie Coach Pitch League - Ralph Oliver 248-1653
- Weeball/Teeball League - Jeremy Russell 421-8945
- Director of Equipment - Brian Hall 979-2545