Reading Bulldogs: ICL Field Directions
Morton Field Reading, MA. Reading Bulldogs
From Route 93
Take Exit 38 (Route 129 East)
From North: Take right onto Rt. 129 (Lowell St.)
From South: Take left onto Rt. 129 (Lowell St.)
After traffic light take 2nd left onto Hartshorn Ave.
Follow to the end which is Bancroft Ave.
Take left and the baseball field is at the end of the street
FROM Route 128 NORTH/SOUTH
Take Exit for RT 93 NORTH and follow as noted above
Morton Field is at 246 Bancroft Avenue, Reading
Walsh Field, Wakefield MA Wakefield Merchants
Follow I-93 North to I-95(128) Exit 39, North Avenue, Wakefield. Take a right off exit ramp,
follow North Avenue for 1.5 miles, cross Main St., Wakefield, proceed straight on to Nahant St.,
follow for 1 mile to Walsh Field, adjacent to Wakefield High School.
From Lexington and North Shore
Follow I-95 (128) to exit 39 and proceed on North Avenue the same as above.
East Boston Stadium (Sartori Field) Home of the Testa Corp. Bombers
Though East Boston field is toward the Airport and Route 1A, you must take the LOCAL exit off the tunnel or you will be at the airport and driving in circles.
1. From Boston and Route 93, take Exit 24 to go thru the Calahan Tunnel towards Airport (Rt 1A) -- you do NOT pay a toll.
2. Exit the tunnel in the right lane and take an immediate right at the "Local Exit."
3. At Santarpio's, go straight onto Porter Street (It's actually a left and real quick right).
4. Go over the bridge and take a left at lights (looks like a run down area). The park will be on your right.
Ferullo Field - Woburn, MA Mooney Dental Tanners
From Route 93 North or South:
Take Route 93 to Route 95 South
- Follow Route 95 South to Exit 35 (Route 38)
- Follow Route 38 North (Main Street) toward Wilmington
- Park is 1/2 to 3/4 mile on right, across from Mobil Station and Dunkin Donuts
Playstead Park - Medford, MA - Home of the Medford Americans
Park is on Playstead Road in Medford, near West Medford Square (7 miles from Boston).
From I-93 North or South:
1. Get off Route 93 at the Route 60 Medford Square Exit and get onto Route 60 West.
2. Stay on Route 60 (High Street) to West Medford. Take a right onto Playstead Road BEFORE railroad crossing.
3. You will see a Dunkin Donuts to the left at the intersection. Park is shorty on the left.
From Route 2:
1. Get off at the Route 60 exit and get on Route 60 East.
2. Follow Route 60 through Arlington and into Medford (2 or 3 miles).
3. You will come to the railroad crossing in West Medford with a Dunkin Donuts on your right, Foodmaster Supermarket on your left.
4. Take a left immediately after the tracks onto Playstead Road park is on the left.
From Alewife/Cambridge/Fresh Pond area:
1. Follow Route 16 into Medford and take a left onto Boston Ave.
2. Take a right at the second set of lights onto Harvard Ave.
3. Follow Harvard to the end. You will be at an intersection with Dunkin Donuts to your right. Take a right (onto High Street)
4. Then, take an immediate left after the railroad tracks onto Playstead Road. Park is on the left.
Coming From 128
Take exit 31A, Bedford St (Lexington). Follow Bedford St. for 1 mile passing Walgreens Pharmacy on your right. At the next light take a right onto Waltham St. Follow Waltham St. for one mile passing through one set of lights and then past the Lexington Town Pool and Hayden Ice Facility. Field is 1/8 mile down on your left hand side.
Take Mass Ave into Lexington Center. At set of lights take a left onto Waltham St and follow 1/4 mile past High School. Take right at lights onto Waltham St. Field is 1/4 mile down on right hand side past the Lexington High School Fieldhouse.
Follow directions from 128 above or. Take Lexington St into Lexington where it changes to Waltham St. After you pass the stone meadow driving range pass through 2 more sets of lights (the second set of lights passes Mobil gas, dunkin doughnuts). At third Set of lights take a left onto Waltham St. Field is 1/4 mile down on your right just past the LHS fieldhouse.
Huskins Field at Tufts University – 161 College Avenue, Medford, MA - Home of the Andre Chiefs
Huskins Field is located on College Avenue in Medford, Massachusetts, on the campus of Tufts University, near Medford Square (5 miles from Boston).
From I-93 North or South:
1. Get off of Route 93 at the Route 60 Medford Square Exit and get onto Route 60 West.
2. Stay on Route 60 West (Salem Street) for 3/10’s of a mile to the center of Medford Square and take a left at the lights onto Main Street where ERA Andrew Realty is at the corner.
3. Follow Main Street for about 1/4 mile, passing the Medford Police Department on your left, and making sure you bear right, staying on Main Street, at the fork in the road at the Mobil Station.
3. You will then immediately pass a Dunkin Donuts on the left.
4. After passing Dunkin Donuts, continue to follow Main Street for 300 yards and take a right onto George Street.
5. Following George Street for 1/10th of a mile and take a left at the 4 way stop sign onto College Avenue.
6. Huskins Field is 500 yards up on the left hand side across from Cousens Gymnasium.
From Route 2:
1. Get off at the Route 60 exit and get on Route 60 East toward Arlington Center and Medford.
2. Follow Route 60 East through Arlington and into West Medford (about 2 miles).
3. Take a right onto Boston Avenue.
4. Follow Boston Avenue through a few business districts and onto the Tufts University Campus.
5. Take a left onto College Avenue and Huskins Field is 200 yards on right across from Cousens Gymnasium.
Huskins Field is located at 161 College Avenue, Medford, MA, 02155
Summer Street Field - Arlington MA - Arlington Trojans
From I-95: I-95 to Rt-2 exit 29. East on Rt-2 to Rt-60 east. East through Arlington Center to Summer St. Turn left on Summer St. Field is on left one mile.
From Rt-2: Rt-2 to Rt-60 east. East through Arlington Center to Summer St. Turn left on Summer St. Field is on left one mile.
Victory Field - Watertown, MA - Watertown Reds
From Route 95 North or South
take Mass Pike East to Exit 17. Take a left pass the Newton Sheraton Tara Hotel going back over the Mass Pike. Follow straight onto Galen Street heading into Watertown. Continue straight through Watertown Square onto Route 16/Mt. Auburn Street. After passing through Watertown Square, take a left onto Common Street at your second set of lights. Follow Common St. pass Watertown High and through a blinking yellow light. Immediately after the blinking yellow light you will come to a five-way intersection with no lights, bear left onto Orchard Street at that intersection. Victory Field is up on the left. Take a left at the blinking yellow light, down the driveway. The baseball field is at the bottom of the driveway.
From Route 93 North or South, take the Mass Pike East
to Exit 17 Newton/Watertown. Take a right off of the exit onto Galen Street. Follow straight onto Galen Street heading into Watertown. Continue straight through Watertown Square onto Route 16/Mt. Auburn Street. After passing through Watertown Square, take a left onto Common Street at your second set of lights. Follow Common St. pass Watertown High and through a blinking yellow light. Immediately after the blinking yellow light you will come to a five-way intersection with no lights, bear left onto Orchard Street at that intersection. Victory Field is up on the left. Take a left at the blinking yellow light, down the driveway. The baseball field is at the bottom of the driveway.
From North of Watertown(Woburn,Wakefield,Winchester,Melrose, Malden, Medford,etc.)
Take Route 60/Pleasant Street through Arlington into Belmont Center. Pass by the Filene's in Belmont Center and go underneath the railroad bridge bearing right once you have gone under the bridge. That is Common Street. Follow Common Street, crossing Trapello Road in Belmont and then Belmont Street heading up Common Street in Watertown and then back down the hill. At the bottom of the hill take a right onto Orchard Street. Victory Field is up on your left. Take a left at the blinking yellow light, down the driveway. The baseball field is at the bottom of the driveway.