Pocahontas Sports Complex: Welcome
Pocahontas Sports Complex Leagues
|Pocahontas Adult Softball League||Pocahontas Baseball League|
|Pocahontas Flag Football||Pocahontas Mens Basketball League|
|Pocahontas Womens Basketball League||Pocahontas Youth Basketball|
|Pocahontas Youth Soccer League||Pocahontas Youth Softball League|
Tuesday, June 20
Below are the championship Results for the 9 and the 10 Year Old Cal Ripken District II Tournament in Pocahontas:
9 Year Old Divison:
10 Year Old Division:
1) Walnut Ridge
Saturday, June 17
Below is a list of the standings after day one in the District II Cal Ripken Tournament. The groups are sorted by division:
10 Year Old Tournament:
1) Walnut Ridge - Record (2-0), Runs scored: 26, Runs allowed: 9
2) Pocahontas - Record (1-1), Runs scored: 10, Runs allowed: 19
3) Rector - Record (0-2), Runs scored: 8, Runs allowed: 16
1) Osceola - Record (2-0), Runs scored: 48, Runs allowed: 9
2) Piggott - Record (1-1), Runs scored: 24, Runs allowed: 29
3) Pocahontas - Record (0-2) Runs scored: 12, Runs allowed: 46
Saturday, November 12
1) No OUTSIDE FOOD, DRINKS OR COOLERS allowed. Team coolers with complex sticker only will be allowed.
2) No alcoholic beverages allowed.
3) No pets are allowed. Guide dogs are an exception.
4) No smoking allowed inside the complex.
5) No artificial noisemakers, air horns, etc.
6) No firearms are allowed.
7) No skateboards, bicycles, scooters, roller blades, or heelys allowed.
8) Abusive and/or vulgar language is not allowed.
9) Parking allowed only in designated areas.
10) No individual photography allowed inside the fences of the playing field.
11) No unauthorized portable heating or cooling units allowed in the park.
Saturday, November 12
1) The warm up areas are confined to the common grassy areas of the complex. No warm-ups are allowed on the over-paved walkways.
2) Pre-game warm ups: To preserve the integrity of the fields, ALL teams will warm up in the OUTFIELD until it is time for them to take their infield practice.
3) No hitting of any balls soft or otherwise, allowed into the fences on all fields.
4) No one is allowed to warm up on, take batting practice, infield, pickup games on any field not in use.
5) It is the coach's responsibility to have his/her team clean up the dugout after your game.
6) Absolutely no climbing on the fences.