Pocahontas Sports Complex: Welcome
Pocahontas Sports Complex Leagues
|Pocahontas Adult Softball League||Pocahontas Baseball League|
|Pocahontas Flag Football||Pocahontas Mens Basketball League|
|Pocahontas Womens Basketball League||Pocahontas Youth Basketball|
|Pocahontas Youth Soccer League||Pocahontas Youth Softball League|
Tuesday, January 16
Here are the rescheduled snow day games. All other regularly scheduled games for the 18th and 19th will remain the same
9:00 AM - Team West vs Team Huddleston
9:45 AM- Team McMillan vs Team Williams
10:30 AM - Team Bagwell vs Team Sullivan
11:15 AM - Team Poe vs Team Lindquist
12:00 AM - Team Stacy vs Team Camp
12:45 PM- Team Priest vs Team Roper
1:30 PM- Team Jarrett vs Team Clay
2:15 PM-Team Liebhaber vs Team Fears
Monday, January 15
Monday Janurary 15th games have been postponed and rescheduled for Saturday 20th, game 1 starting at 9:00 am.
Monday - Friday Complex will be closing at 5:00 pm
1) No OUTSIDE FOOD, DRINKS OR COOLERS allowed. Team coolers with complex sticker only will be allowed.
2) No alcoholic beverages allowed.
3) No pets are allowed. Guide dogs are an exception.
4) No smoking allowed inside the complex.
5) No artificial noisemakers, air horns, etc.
6) No firearms are allowed.
7) No skateboards, bicycles, scooters, roller blades, or heelys allowed.
8) Abusive and/or vulgar language is not allowed.
9) Parking allowed only in designated areas.
10) No individual photography allowed inside the fences of the playing field.
11) No unauthorized portable heating or cooling units allowed in the park.
1) The warm up areas are confined to the common grassy areas of the complex. No warm-ups are allowed on the over-paved walkways.
2) Pre-game warm ups: To preserve the integrity of the fields, ALL teams will warm up in the OUTFIELD until it is time for them to take their infield practice.
3) No hitting of any balls soft or otherwise, allowed into the fences on all fields.
4) No one is allowed to warm up on, take batting practice, infield, pickup games on any field not in use.
5) It is the coach's responsibility to have his/her team clean up the dugout after your game.
6) Absolutely no climbing on the fences.