Park Hill Panthers: Football News
The fees for 2015 are $250 and include:
- Practice Jersey and Pants
- Shoulder Pads
- Pants Pad Set
- Game Jersey and Pants
- Certified Football Helmet
All certified teams are guaranteed a 10 week season. All players must have a physical dated January 1, 2015 or later on file before they will be able to practice. Each player must also complete 10 hours of conditioning before putting on pads and 10 hours in pads before playing in their first football game.
If you have any questions, please contact:Chris Siebenmorgen - Football Operations 816.803.1480 firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Things to Consider
- Teams are filled on a first come, first serve basis. No tryouts, no cuts! Everyone plays!
- It is our belief that any child that is willing to put forth the effort can be a positive contributor to our football program.
- Practices start August 1, 2015 and will be held at Tiffany Springs Park in the Northland. Teams will practice five nights a week until Labor Day. After Labor Day, practices will be held three nights a week.
- Games will be played at the Heart of America Complex in Independence or at a North of the River location.
- Teams are divided by age and weight (see the Divisions Chart). You play at the level & against the competition you are ready for.
- Pop Warner mandates minimum play requirements for all its players. Everyone that attends, participates and works hard will get playing time on Saturday's.
- Good students are rewarded! Earn scholarship opportunities towards your college education.
- All teams are guaranteed a ten week season. Jr. PeeWee, PeeWee, Jr. Midget & Unlimited teams have the opportunity to advance to district, regional & national playoffs.