Ossining AYSO: My Site News
U5 Clinic/U6 League
- Players who participate in the U5 Clinic or U6 League will have their sessions on the following Saturdays at Nelson Park: 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and times will be as follows:
- U5 (Boys and Girls) - 2pm
- U6 Girls - 3pm
- U6 Boys - 4pm
- Click here for the U6 League schedule
- Wear the same uniform you received in the fall
- No jewlery
- wear shinguards and cleats or sneakers
- bring a size 3 ball and water
U8 thru U16 (Core program)
- Games will be on the following Sundays: 4/23, 4/30, 5/7 (silent sunday), 5/21, 6/4, 6/11, 6/18 (there are no games on Mother's day or Memorial day)
- Please check the "Game and Practice Schedules" page for details
- No jewelry of any kind ("tape" over earrings or studs is NOT acceptable!)
- Shinguards are mandatory, and must be covered by socks!
Registration for the 2017/18 season (fee is $150 per player if you register by June 4th, and $175 after June 4th)
- Sat June 10th @ AYSO's booth at the Village Fair ($175 per player)
- Click on the Registration page for more information
Please note that starting in 2016 the USSF and AYSO have mandated that heading will no longer be allowed for anyone under 12 either in practices, training sessions, or games. Intentionally heading the ball in U12 and younger matches will result in a whistle and an indirect free kick to be awarded to the opposing team. For complete details please visit the AYSO national website, and to learn more about this significant rule change, visit the USSF website.
Updates are posted frequently - please check back often.
As a wholly volunteer-run organization, we are always looking for fresh bodies and ideas to keep the program strong and vibrant! Click on one of these links to learn more about becoming a coach or assistant coach, referee, or one of the various board member positions that are available... or reach out to us via email at OssiningAYSO@gmail.com and just tell us what you'd like to do!