Old Georgetown Swim and Tennis Club: Pool Board
About the Board
Old Georgetown Club is organized by the members for the members. All activities are volunteer run, including the oversight of our teams, facilities, and pool management staffing. The Board is made of full privilege members that offer their time and service for three years terms. The Board strives to maintain the operational, social, and sporting activities, while continuously improving our pool!
Current Board Representatives
- Paul Connolly, President
- Rex Garcia-Hidalgo, Vice President & Director of Swim/Dive/Tennis Teams
- Laura Zeller, Treasurer
- Cheryl DiFrank, Secretary
- Fred Luchsinger, Director of Membership
- John Deegan, Director of Facility Operations
- Molly Foa, Director of Social Events
- Mike Viqueira, Director of Communication
- Stephan Papadopulos, Director of Information Technology
- Connie Smink, Pool Operations Manager
OGC could not function with out the involvement of its members. We encourage each member to consider how you can help. If you wish to start a new program, organize a social activity, or run for a board position, we encourage all full privilege members to get involved.
Anytime, members can contact the board and make suggestions. Board member nominations are welcome between July 1 and August 31. Three new Board Members are elected each year during the end-of-season open board meeting.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or wish to get more involved, please email email@example.com.