MAKING A PARTY RESERVATION:
YOU MUST SCHEDULE YOUR PARTY AT THE GUARD DESK BY SPEAKING TO A MANAGER OR LIFEGUARD.
(Reservations cannot be made by email.)
1. Parties can be scheduled, with the following guidelines:
- One Party at a time
- No conflicting Swim, Dive or other event.
- Maximum time allowed per party – 3 hours.
- 25 person limit
- $20 Deposit at time of reservation
2. Make sure you write down the member’s name, phone number, and number of party guests in the reservation receipt book. This information will be added to the main calendar that is kept at the guard desk at OGC.
3. You will be given the duplicate copy from the reservation book as your receipt. You must provide a $20 deposit check at the time you make your reservation. This money will be applied to the total amount due on the day of the party.
- 48 hour cancellation policy – deposit is not refundable unless you notify us at least 48 hours in advance.
- In the event of rain-out, the money is refundable or can be applied to rescheduled party day.
- In the event of rain, we cannot guarantee a reschedule date. The member must look on the calendar and find a new day and time.
4. On the day of the party, guards should clear 4 tables in the back of the barn (tape reserved signs to the top of the tables). The Barn will be swept, tables wiped down, lost and found items organized, and garbage cans emptied.
- The rest of the barn must remain available to other members using the pool at the same time.
- Arrangements can be made to use a different part of the pool grounds except for the tables in front of the snack bar.
5. When the host/hostess arrives, payment is due by check only. ($5 per guest that are non pool members) Check must be given to pool manager to be dropped in the safe box.
6. Host/Hostess is responsible for cleaning up when the party is over. All trash from tables and floors must be in trash cans. Boxes (like pizza boxes) that do not fit in the trash must be taken to the dumpster in the parking lot. No left over food or trays are to be left in the barn. The barn should be available to pool members as soon as your reservation time expires.
NOTE: To ensure a pleasant pool experience for our regular members who are using the facilities as well as your guests, we cannot accommodate parties over 25 people unless special permission has been given by the Board of Directors.
CATERING AVAILABLE: Little Skinny's BBQ is happy to cater birthday parties or any other "pool approved" event. Please stop by the Cafe for more details.