NORTHWEST ATTACK Boys Basketball: Welcome
1. CLUB BASKETBALL: Join a Club team for regular training, development and games during the Spring, Summer and/or Fall session. We are familiar which and encourage you to loook at TEM Select www.facebook.com/temselect or Mavericks Basketball www.mavericksbasketballcenter.com. Otherwise, you can certainly look at other Club team opportunities you might discover. You will need to contact these Clubs IMMEDIATELY for try-out dates and pricing information.
2. PRIVATE TRAINING: Spring, Summer & Fall is the time for Skill Development and Athletic Training - the time when you are able to develop your basketball game and knowledge. Pure Sweat Basketball www.puresweatbasketball.com is a private training and development organization with 4 Trainers in St. Louis available on a variety of dates and times: Mike Messer - 636.489.9397 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Jason Fry - 512.699.0098 - email@example.com, Tyler Ressel - 314.315.5820 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Corey Frazier - 314.780.7102 - email@example.com. Contact these Pure Sweat Trainers for dates and pricing - there is some good general information on-line about pricing and the areas where they are located.
3. CNR SPRING LEAGUE Congratulations to our Current 8thGrade, 6th/7th Grade and 4th/5thGrade NWAttack Boys who just just rostered three (3) separate teams to play in the CNR SPRING LEAGUE for the first time ever! These three (3) teams - more than forty boys (nearly half the league!) - will play a light schedule of games on Sunday afternoons (after other "in-season" athletic sport commitments have concluded for the weekend) which makes it convenient and affordable for these young men to continue to pursue and develop their love for basketball. Schedules are not released yet, but should include five (5) Sunday afternoon games on: April-9, April-23, April-30, May-7, May-21. Spring League Parents can Register now for only $35 per player at our website (no longer $50 per player, due to the large response!) Thank you!
4. SPRING SUNDAYS - TRAINING & SCRIMMAGE: Beginning Sunday, March 19, 2017 and continuing through Sunday, May 21, 2017 - nine (9) Sundays in March, April and May, except for Easter Sunday, April 16th - NWAttack will host 5-6pm Training & Development followed by 6-7pm Scrimmage at a Northwest R-1 Gymnasion.
The first four (4) Sundays: March-19 (Brennan Woods Elementary School, 4630 Brennan Road, High Ridge, MO 63049), March-26 (Brennan Woods Elementary School, 4630 Brennan Road, High Ridge, MO 63049), April-2 (Northwest High School, 6005 Cedar Hill Road, Cedar Hill, MO 63016), April-9 (Northwest High School, 6005 Cedar Hill Road, Cedar Hill, MO 63016) will feature Training & Development from 5-6pm conducted by "Pure Sweat" Professional Basketball Instructor Mike Messer. Participants Register at our website to attend these four (4) sessions of Training & Development for a total of $40 for all four (4) sessions. Following this training from 5-6pm, attendees will Scrimmage from 6-7p
The final five (5) Sundays: April-23 (Brennan Woods Elementary School, 4630 Brennan Road, High Ridge, MO 63049), April-30 (Northwest High School, 6005 Cedar Hill Road, Cedar Hill, MO 63016), May-7 (Northwest High School, 6005 Cedar Hill Road, Cedar Hill, MO 63016), May-14 (Northwest High School, 6005 Cedar Hill Road, Cedar Hill, MO 63016), May-21 (Northwest High School, 6005 Cedar Hill Road, Cedar Hill, MO 63016). These sessions will begin with Training & Development from 5-6pm with Scrimmage to follow from 6-7p
5. SUMMER OPPORTUNITIES - CAMPS AND DEVELOPMENT: At the conclusion of Spring activities and as the Northwest R-1 School year winds down, more infirmation will follow about Summer Basketball Camps, Leagues and Development - when this becomes available. Please make sure to LIKE our Facebook Page and check this website frequently - as these are the best places to find information about basketball as we distribute it!
Kindest Regards, -Brian May
WHO WE ARE: NWAttack is a community-based, volunteer youth basketball organization and the endorsed feeder program for Northwest R-1. We offer basketball development for youth Grades 1 thru 8 in the Northwest R-1 School District, focused on FUN and TECHNIQUE so that players have an opportunity to devlop a love of the game and confidence.
If you appreciate what
our Volunteers are focused on accomplishing in your Community, please be social
with us with a LIKE and SHARE on facebook at www.facebook.com/nwattack where we
would love to have you post photos and videos of your child playing basketball.
Questions or Comments? Contact Brian May at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.852.1380