New Jersey State Little League: Welcome
|view full size|
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL NEW JERSEY STATE LITTLE LEAGUE HOME PAGE. THIS SITE IS WHERE YOU CAN FIND INFORMATION ABOUT THE STATE ADMINISTRATION OF NEW JERSEY LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL & SOFTBALL.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE: THE PURPOSE OF THE STATE ORGANIZATION, KNOWN AS NEW JERSEY STATE LITTLE LEAGUE DISTRICT ADMINISTRATORS ASSOCIATION, IS TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF THE LITTLE LEAGUE PROGRAM IN NEW JERSEY THROUGH INFORMATIVE MEETINGS, COMMUNICATION, COORDINATION OF LITTLE LEAGUE ACTIVITIES, ADOPTION OF ORGANIZATION AND TOURNAMENT PROCEDURES, UMPIRE TRAINING, HIGHER STANDARDS FOR TOURNAMENT HOSTS AND ONGOING AWARDS PROGRAM.
THE GOVERNANCE OF THE NEW JERSEY LITTLE LEAGUE DISTRICT ADMINISTRATORS ASSOCIATION IS VESTED IN THE NEW JERSEY STATE LITTLE LEAGUE COMMITTEE UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF
New Jersey has 19 districts in the State that are broken down into four
sections as shown on the state map and noted below.
Section 1 (shown in Green) - Districts 1,2,4, and 20 which covers the north and northwestern part of the state. It includes all or parts of Bergen, Morris, Sussex, Passaic, Hunterdon,Warren and Somerset Counties.
Section 2 (shown in Red) - Districts 5,6,7,8 which covers the northeastern
part of the state. It includes parts or all of Bergen, Hudson, Essex, and Union Counties.
Section 3 (shown in Yellow) - Districts 10,11,12,18,19 which covers the
central part of the state. It includes all or parts of Ocean, Middlesex, Monmouth,
Burlington and Mercer Counties.
Section 4 (shown in Blue) - Districts 3,13,14,15,16,21 which covers the
southern part of the state. It includes all or parts of Gloucester, Camden, Burlington, Salem, Atlantic, Cumberland and Cape May Counties.
1. Update district and league officers.
2. Update League Rosters.
3. Check league charter information.
Click the link to enter the Little League Baseball Data Center
LLB DATA CENTER
Mark your Calendars:
- Spring Committee Meeting: March 4, 2017 - 10:00AM - 1:00PM @ Elks Lodge, Neptune, NJ
- Spring State Meeting and Vendor Show: April 29, 2017 - 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Fall Committee Meeting - October 7, 2017 - 9:00AM - 1:00PM @ Elks Lodge, Neptune, NJ
- Fall State Meeting and Vendor Show - November 18, 2017 - 9:00AM - 1:00PM
- Unless otherwise noted, all meetings at the Days Hotel and Conference Center, 195 Route 18 South, East Brunswick, NJ 08816