New Tampa Triathletes: Welcome
You can register for team membership now!!
Welcome to the website for the New Tampa Triathletes group. Our goal is to offer a place to train and compete amongst other newcomers to the sport. We are all learning together.
We have a couple of triathlon's under our belt now and moving forward with training and competing in more Sprints (Mad Dog, Top Gun, Crystal River) and a few runs as well (Miles for Moffitt, Disney Wine and Dine).
Thursday, September 1
Now that the Triathlon series for the season is over we will be concentrating on running and some longer bike rides through the cooler months. The upcoming scheduled events are:
- Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon (10/1/2011)
- DeLand Fall Run 10k (10/16/2011)
- Cure on Wheels 25 mile bike (11/5/2011)
- Nike Women's Half Marathon (11/20/2011)
- Miami Latin Music Half Marathon (12/11/2011)
- St. Pete Rock and Roll Half Marathon (2/12/2012)
Sunday, August 7
We have a few things going on at the moment
- We are participating in another Team in Training event. The Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon in Orlando on October 1, 2011.
- Training has begun for the Nike Women's Half Marathon. Jennifer is starting a Walk/Run Team and we will be adding their schedule online shortly.
- Two more Triathlon's are on the schedule for this season: Crystal River 3 on September 3rd, and Longleaf on October 16th.
- In addition to the Nike Womens and Disney W&D we have a 10k run in November in DeLand, FL as part of John's 30th High School Reunion weekend, and the Rock and Roll Marathon in St. Petersburgh on February 12th.
Monday, March 7
Order your New Tampa Triathletes Gear here!!