Monroe-Woodbury Little League: Welcome
Registration for all Baseball divisions ages 8-16 yrs old are closed,
Registration for Instructional baseball ages 4-7 are open.
Registration for Softball divisions ages 4-9 years old are open.
To request waitlist status, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Waitlist" as the subject. please include your child's full name, date of birth, home address and a daytime phone number.
Important information regarding the new registration system:
Clicking on the link below will re-direct you to our new web site.
At the new site:
- You will need to setup a new account and profile for each player.
- You will need to attach a birth certificate copy for each player.
- You will need to complete and attach a medical release form for each player. See menu tab "Documents-Links" to download form.
- You will need to attach proof of residency within the Monroe-Woodbury school district.
- Divisions may close at any time due to reaching capacity.
- All registrations are taken on a first come, first serve basis
- Any registration for drafted baseball divisions (Ages 8+) received after 1/24/19 will be accepted as a waitlist player only and will be charged a $50 late fee.
- Placement depends upon overall enrollment, roster vacancies and available volunteers.
- There is no guarantee of team assignment from the waitlist.
- Refunds will be issued for players who are unable to be placed.
- Failure to provide the required documentation will result in your child being placed on the waitlist and not assigned to a team.