Multisports Orange County (CA): Events & Clinic Info: POSE METHOD OF RUNNING TECHNIQUE INSTRUCTION
An Introduction to Pose Running Private Lesson including video analysis is available by appointment. The cost is $150 for a 1-1/2 hour session and includes a video of your running (Please bring a 2GB USB Stick or SD Card). ( Cost is $80 each for 2-4 athletes).
Once an initial evaluation is completed we offer the following 6 lesson package to master your execution of Pose Method running. The cost is $400 for 6 sessions or $80 per session. ($275 per person for 2-4 athletes or $60 per person per session). Abilities must be fairly similar for small group lessons.
POSE METHOD FOLLOW-UP LESSON PROGRESSION
1. Increase awareness of how to use Body Weight and to run on the ball of the foot.
2. Progression to improve ability to pull correctly and on time.
3. Uphill & Downhill Running Techniques
4. Using a Tempo Trainer & Advanced Pose Drills
5. Pacing Skills & Heart Rate Management (HR, Cadence, Time)
6. Technique & Sharpening Drills & Follow-up Video Analysis
See a sample video of before and after running:
See what people have said after taking a lesson or clinic HERE.
Register Here and choose the Video Analysis/Lesson Option.
Email Coach to set up lesson times or call 949-338-6682.
Michael Collins - Pose Certified Running Coach - Level 4