5 - Softball: Welcome
Welcome to MPRA Fast-Pitch Softball
Sanctioned under USSSA Rules and Guidelines
Home of the
2010 & 2011 6U NSA State Champions
2010 8U NSA State Champions
2010, 2011 10U NSA State Runner Up
2010 12U NSA State Runner Up
MPRA Softball Late Registration is now open for Spring 2015 season (February 8th - February 13th). Late registartion includes an additional $25 late fee using a waiting list for team placement if available.
Register online at: MPRASPORTS.SIPLAY.COM
2015 MPRA - Softball Calendar
Click on the Week, Month, or Agenda tabs to change the view.
There will be two time slots during the week and 4 on Saturday.
M-F 4:30-5:45 M-F 5:30-6:45
SAT 9:00-11:00, 10:45 -12:45, 12:30-2:30, 2:15-4:15
1) make a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) the request should include a primary and an alternate date and time
3) the last 15 minutes of that time are used a joint filed use. The oncoming team can use the outfield while the departing team can use the infield
4) all request should be made before 1700 Friday of the week prior to the request practice. We will only schedule for the following week so any request beyond the foloowing week will not be granted.
5) a schedule will be published by 2300hrs Sunday for the following week of practice. Any questions please contact me at email@example.com
Sunday, April 7
Scheduling Matt's Field at Legacy for practices:
Matt's Field at Legacy is open for scheduling of practices. If the field is not useable you will be contacted between 2:30 and 4 of your scheduled day.
There will be two time slots during the week and 4 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday.
M-F 4:30-5:45 M-F 5:30-6:45 SAT 9:00-10:30, 10:30-12:00, 12:00-1:30, 1:30-3:00, 3:00-4:30
Sun 1-3:00, 3-5:00, 5-7:00
1) Make a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the name and division of the MPRA team you are affiliated with.
2) The request should include a primary and an alternate date and time.
3) Please include contact information in form of cell phone(s) in case the field is too wet to use.
4) The last 15 minutes of that time are used a joint filed use. The incoming team can use the outfield while the departing team can use the infield.
5) I will only schedule for the following week so any request beyond the following week will not be granted.
6) I will email you if your time slot is accepted.
Handout: Matt's Field Rules
Please contact your childs head coach first. If you are unable to get an answer then contact the division coordinator for your age group. Follow the link below for contact information :