Montville Broncos: Cheerleading
- In-Person cheerleading registration will be taking place on from in the Lobby of Town Hall.
- Late registration will start on and last through May 10th online only (below) and the cost will be $150.00.
- Register online for recreation cheer at: http://montville-broncos.siplay.com/login
- The MANDATORY Cheer Camp will be held on August 22, 23 and 24th from The location will be determined at a later date.
Competition Cheerleading - Tryouts will be held May 22, 23 and 24
- All 4th through 8th graders are eligible to try out for competition cheer which will be held on and from
- The cost will be $450, payable in two installments.
- MANDATORY choreography camp will take place on from
Welcome to The Montville Broncos Cheerleading Legacy
Our goal is to facilitate a happy, healthy, confidence-building program where participants become educated not only in the fundamentals of cheerleading, but also in developing a positive self image. We strive to provide a safe, comfortable atmosphere where bullying is not tolerated, and our participants can form networks of support with one another. This is not just about the SPORT that is cheerleading. We are empowering the youth of Montville!
Cheerleading is a sport that thrives only with a high level of commitment from all participants. Please read ALL INFO carefully before making the decision to join!Program Eligibility:
All 2nd through 8th graders residing and/or attending school in Montville Twp. are eligible to join rec. football cheerleading without trying out. All 5th through 8th graders registered for Broncos recreational football cheer are eligible to TRY OUT for the competition cheer team.
Directors: Lauren Calandriello; firstname.lastname@example.org & Meredith Giudice; email@example.com
Assistant Director: Liz Johansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all questions and concerns to your coaches first, then the directors if no resolution is made.
Competition Cheerleading Registration
Code of Conduct