Montville Broncos: Welcome
The Montville Athletic League Inc. better known as the "Broncos" is a non-profit organization, which was founded in 1967. The Broncos’ primary purpose is to provide the children in Montville Township with meaningful and positive experiences through a variety of athletic programs. We desire to instill in the youth of Montville the ideals of good sportsmanship, physical fitness, courage, honesty and loyalty. It is our hope that by so doing, they may grow to understand that these ideals are rewarding in life, not just by winning the game, but also by putting forth their best efforts.
SOME FACTS ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
- Broncos’ is a volunteer organization.
- Broncos programs currently include football, cheerleading, wrestling, boys and girls basketball.
- Over 500 children (boys and girls) participate in our athletic programs.
- Over 50 coaches and assistants volunteer their services and time to our program.
- The Broncos’ board of directors are volunteer members.
- The Broncos resources, which are raised thru the cooperative efforts of our sports programs, are pooled together to meet the needs that arise from program to program.
- Board meetings are generally held on every third Wednesday of the month @ 8:30PM at the Field House on Changebridge Road.
- In-Person cheerleading registration will be taking place on from in the Lobby of Town Hall.
- Late registration will start on and last through May 18th online only (below) and the cost will be $150.00.
- Register online for recreation cheer at: http://montville-broncos.siplay.com/login
- The MANDATORY Cheer Camp will be held on August 22, 23 and 24th from The location will be determined at a later date.
- All 4th through 8th graders are eligible to try out for competition cheer which will be held on and from
- The cost will be $450, payable in two installments.
- MANDATORY choreography camp will take place on from
Sunday, March 2
Online Registration for 2018-2019 runs from Oct 15th to Nov 7th
Click Here to Register Online OR in Person at the Barn Monday October 22nd from 7:15-8:30pm
For in-person registration, please download, print, and complete the document in the handout link below.
Handout: Wrestling Documents