Milton HS Track & Field: Welcome
WELCOME TO MILTON HIGH SCHOOL TRACK AND FIELD!!
- There will be a mandatory Out of the Blocks Meeting on Thursday, 12/7 at 6:30 pm in the MHS Cafeteria. This is a mandatory parent/athlete informational meeting that will cover a great deal of information regarding the upcoming season so make sure you mark your calendars to attend
- Online Registration for 2018 is now open. Click on the "Athlete Registration" link on the left of this page for more information and to get started.
- MANDATORY PRACTICES BEGIN JANUARY 16, 2018 - BUT WHY WAIT UNTIL THEN TO START GETTING IN SHAPE?? VOLUNTARY STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING WORKOUTS HAVE STARTED!!
Pre-season Training and Conditioning: Click HERE for a document that outlines important information regarding pre-season training and conditioning for student athletes planning on participating in the 2018 Track and Field season.
If you don’t already have a physical (only good for 1 calendar year) on file now is the time to start getting your paperwork in order, don’t wait until the last minute. It is expected that all athletes participating in preseason conditioning have the required physical paperwork on file as Coach Estes and Coach Smith will be providing more assisted guidance and support during training sessions.
Click HERE for link to physical form
This year we are phasing in a weight training program prior to and during the season to increase runner muscle strength, which can improve race times and decrease injury risk during the season. Our goal is to continue incorporating strength training exercises and agility training sessions throughout the season. Preseason weight training is on Tuesdays and Thursdays of every week leading up the season excluding school breaks. In season weight training, will be announced during the official start of track season January 16th.
Student Athlete Survey: We are asking that all student athletes planning on participating in Milton Track and Field in 2018 to complete the following informational survey. The survey contains important questions regarding contact information, uniform sizes, event interest, etc. so please take a moment to complete the survey. https://goo.gl/forms/CaNQXdfabAmFSdPg2
You need to sign up for both email and text communications to stay informed through the track season!
- Email communications! Click HERE
- Text Communications: Sign up for "Remind 101" to receive team text communications. Text @MiltonTF to 81010 to sign up.
GO MILTON TRACK AND FIELD!!
TEAM INFO AND REMINDERS
WEATHER MAY AFFECT PRACTICE AND MEET SCHEDULE Check emails regularly for changes and updates to the team schedule due to weather conditions.
MEET RESULTS AND STATS Click to the Meet Results page for links to the team and school stat sheets. Check for updated results after every meet. Need more Track & Field meet information? Try MILESPLIT.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED Parents and track fans: to volunteer at Milton T&F home meets, or if you would like to volunteer to help the team in other ways, check out the Booster Club Volunteer information here.
TEAM PHOTOS View photos of Milton Track & Field meets and events, and add your photos for viewing. Thank you photographers! Visit Smugmug at: www.smugmug.com Login: email@example.com PW: milton
COMMUNICATIONS To add or remove yourself from the team email list and coaches announcement list, see information at the Communications page.
WEBSITE Visit this site regularly for updates. Questions or comments about the website, email the webmaster.