Mermaids Softball League: Coaches & Volunteers
- Mandatory TEAM COACH MEETINGS: 1st TUESDAY of each Month - Feb & Mar @ 7pm, Apr-Jun @ 730pm - EO Green Gym
- Together, we can make the season a success, all you have to do is help out!! All parents, guardians and fans are invited to pitch-in at ANY time with preping fields, manning the snack-bar, umpiring and general park maintenance during the season, PLEASE jump right in & help out as often as possible!
- Coaches & Volunteers are encouraged to complete 'Sportsmanship & Recognition Award' nominations all season long! (Click on that tab from the main menu for Info!)
- Coaches & Volunteers are also encouraged to nominate those who are interested in participating on the Executive Board.
Submissions are welcome & confidential - see the offical ballot box @ the Snack Bar.
Everyone has a voice at Mermaids Softball, make sure yours is heard!
Team Staff & Volunteer Application
Handout: Team Coach & Staff Application
Rules, Regs and League By Laws
Handout: League Rules, Regs, By Laws & Score Keeping
Executive Board - Nominations & Appointments
- The Nomination period is through the last regular season game during the season; after nominations are received , ballots are reviewed and voted on by the sitting Board and/or President. Appointees are announced at Closing Ceremonies.
- ALL MERMAID LEAGUE PARTICIPANTS ARE INVITED and ENCOURAGED TO NOMINATE BOARD MEMBERS!!!
- Forms can be downloaded here or located at the snack-bar during the season.
Handout: Board Nomination Form
Board Member Job Descriptions
Handout: Executive Board - Job Descriptions
Pony Risk Management Guide
Handout: Pony Risk Management Guide
Player Participation Waivers
Handout: Participation Forms