MCGSL: Coaches/Practice Schedule
Coaches click on the link to the appropriate field to schedule your practices. Pre-season practice guidelines are as follows:
- Two practices during the week (M-F)
- One weekend day practice (Sat or Sun)
- Maximum number of practices per week is 3.
- Practices can not be scheduled more than 2 weeks in advance.
- The batting cages are their own separate scheduled practice. You can schedule the batting cage to be used during your practice, but that counts against your total scheduled practices.
Coaches click on the link below to schedule your practices. Season practice guidelines are as follows:
- No more than a combined 4 games and practices per week. (If you have 3 games, then no more than 1 practice should be scheduled)
- If you have 1 game in a week, we encourage you to schedule at least 1 practice in that week.
- Teams can practice on ANY field, it is first come first serve, but try and schedule on your home field if possible.
- Practices cannot be scheduled more than 2 weeks in advance.