LYSA Little League Baseball & Softball: Welcome
|BASEBALL - A||BASEBALL - AA|
|BASEBALL - AAA||BASEBALL - MAJORS|
|BASEBALL - MINORS||BASEBALL - SENIORS|
|BASEBALL - T BALL||SOFTBALL - AA|
|SOFTBALL - MAJORS||SOFTBALL - MINORS|
2019 LYSA SEASON AROUND THE CORNEROUR NEW WEBSITE FOR ONLINE REGISTERING ISIf you have registered for the 2019 LYSA Little League season, you will be hearing from your coaches on or about April 1st. Practices will start shortly after that. Thank You and Good Luck to all.
LONGWOOD THUNDER FASTPITCH TRAVEL SOFTBALLPlease contact Coach Mike at email@example.com
A Scholarship has been renamed in the name of Dominic Trionfo.If you would like to make a donation to the scholarship, please send it to:In Memory of Dominic TrionfoP.O. Box 1023Middle Island, NY 11953
LYSA Baseball & Softball Program
CODE OF CONDUCTo
All managers, coaches, parents, players, fans and umpires shall make every effort to abide by our Code of Conduct. The main purpose of the program is both recreational and instructional. Any individual who conducts themselves in an improper manner at any baseball or softball sports activity, whether if be during a practice or game, will be subject to disciplinary action as determined by the LYSA Baseball & Softball Board of Directors.
All participating individuals are responsible to conduct themselves in accordance with the guidelines as follows:
· I understand that the main purpose of this league is recreational and instructional. We want the participants to learn how to play the game, to have fun playing it and to develop a sense of teamwork and community spirit. The program is not intended to be highly competitive in nature.
· I understand that all league officials, managers, and coaches are volunteers. The program could not exist if they did not volunteer their time and efforts to benefit the participants.
· I will adhere to the applicable League Rules issued by LYSA Baseball/Softball.
· I understand that the umpires are community youth who have undergone basic umpire training and are trying to do their best. There may be times where mistakes are made or poor judgment is used. I will do my best to encourage them and assist them whenever necessary.
· I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, managers, coaches, and umpires.
· I will place the emotional and physical well-being of any participant ahead of a personal desire to win.
· I will not use foul language or profanity.
· I will not physically or mentally abuse another individual.
· I understand that the use of any illegal drugs or alcohol is prohibited at any LYSA sport activity.
· Smoking is prohibited on school property.
· Dogs are not allowed on school property.
· I will not allow any controversy to escalate into a worse situation. I understand that all problems will be addressed by the managers, coaches and umpires.
· I will remember that the game is for our youth -- not adults.
· I will do my very best to make youth sports fun and instructional for all participants.
· I will treat all players, coaches, parents, fans, and umpires with respect regardless of race sex, creed, or ability.
· I understand that winning is not of the utmost importance. I understand it is ONLY a game!
· I will do my best to make this an enjoyable experience for all.
IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT ALL ADULTS SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR OUR YOUTH.