Lynbrook Little League, Serving the Community since 1956: Batting Cage
MARCH 26,2017: BATTING CAGE IS READY FOR SEASON. NO MACHINE YET
Lynbrook Little League welcomes players in our AA, Minors, Majors, Juniors, Seniors Divisions of both baseball and softball to use our batting cage at Greis Park. Teams will be able to schedule one, one hour session in the cage per week. Managers, or a designated coach, must follow the simple 2 step procedue for scheduling sessions in the cage.
Please read the rules at the bottom of the page.
How to Reserve the Cage
Check the Cage Calendar to find available time slots. The quickest way to view the open time slots is to click Here. You must login so please register for an eTeamz account if you have not already done so.
Reserve a time slot by clicking here.
Click on the Batting Cage message board and the Cage Request post. Do not post a new topic!
Simply hit "Reply To This Message" at the top of the page and provide a date and time, the team name and the manager's name. And click the "notify me on response" box. This will insure you get an email as soon as you request is confirmed.
And that's it.
A few tips to keep in mind:
Scheduling will be first come, first serve so it is advisable to include a 2nd or 3rd choice. Be sure to include your team and manager name. Please note that you will be posting a reply to the Cage Request message posted by Tom. Do not post a "New Topic."
We will confirm your cage availability, post a reply and add the new field reservation to the calendar. Come back to this page every time you need to schedule time.
Batting Cage Rules
- The cage is divided into two sides. Only one child per side.
- All children must wear helmets in the cage.
- Be sure to have a coach in each side of the cage and a coach or parent outside to supervise those waiting to get in. Don't let them wander onto someone else's practice field. They may get hit with errant balls.
- Be cognizant of your time slot. Arrive on time and be ready to leave when it is up. Someone may be waiting.
- Leave the cage as you found it: locked and the machine covered.