lrfc 97 girls blue: Locations
Head West on Hwy 10(Cantrell Road). Turn right onto Pinnacle Valley Road headed toward Maumelle Park. Go 1 mile on Pinnacle Valley Road. Cross the railroad tracks and turn left to go through the gates(through the horse farm). Bluebird fields are straight past barns at back of property.
Otter Creek Fields
A: Go south on I-430 to Stagecoach Road/Hwy 5 Exit (#1), turn right onto Stagecoach Road/Hwy 5, follow for 2.5 miles, just past Westwood Apartments, turn right into Otter Creek Park.
B: Go west/south on I-30 to Otter Creek Exit (#128), turn right onto Otter Creek Road, at traffic signal, turn left onto Stagecoach Road/Hwy 5, follow for 0.5 miles, just past Westwood Apartments, turn right into Otter Creek Park
Ballard Sports Complex
Directions to Ballard Park SPORTSPLEX
From Highway 45 North or South
- Take the Eason Blvd exit
- Proceed west toward the hospital campus
- Stay on Eason Blvd proceeding past the NMMC Womens Hospital
- Cross Gloster Street and proceed straight through the red light
- Cross Lawndale Street and proceed straight through the red light
- Cross Thomas Street and proceed straight through the red light
- Go past the Tupelo High School and go under Natchez Trace Bridge
- Look for Hunters Haven Sign (Animal Care Center Clinic on the Corner) on Right and
turn right onto Westgate this takes you into the Complex
From Highway 78 from Memphis
- Take the Belden McCullough Exit
- Take a right at 3nd Red Light onto Coley Road
- Stay on Coley Road and go to 3rd Red Light turn Left onto Hwy 6 or Main Street
- Stay on Hwy 6 or Main Street and take 2nd right onto Rutherford (M & F Bank on
Corner) this takes you into the Complex
From Highway 78 from Memphis
- Take Natchez Trace Exit and Take a left onto the Natchez Trace
- Proceed on Natchez Trace and take a right at the 2nd exit onto Hwy 6 or Main Street
- Get into left lane and take the first left onto Rutherford Road (M & F Bank on Corner)
this takes you into the Complex
Mapquest is not always correct for the Ballard Park SPORTSPLEX. M & F Bank is on the Corner of Rutherford Road which takes you into complex. M & F Bank address is 3425 West Main Street, Tupelo, MS 38801.
Can view Ballard Park SPORTSPLEX Field Map at www.tupeloparkrec.com. Go to Soccer and then Soccer tournaments.
Brunner and Lay
Brunner and Lay Soccer Complex,
1438 N Old Missouri Rd, Springdale, AR 72764
1438 N Old Missouri Rd
Directions to Bryant Midland Fields
(Beginning Spring 2008 all games will be played at Midland Fields)
From Little Rock
Get on I-30 West toward Texarkana and take the Alexander Road Exit #126. Follow service road to the Alexander Road exit and turn right just before the overpass. At the stop sign turn right onto Alexander Road and go approximately ½ mile to the next stop sign where Alexander Road ends at Hwy 5. Turn left on Hwy 5 and go one mile to Midland Road. Turn right on Midland Road. Soccer Fields are about 1/4 mile on the left.
Conway-First State Park Soccer Complex
From I-40 take Conway exit 129. Go West on Hwy286(Dave Ward Dr) Stay on Hwy 286 for 4 miles. Once you pass Wal-Mart(on your Right)the two lanes will merige into one. Trey Lane will be on your left(about 1/3 of a mile). Turn Left onto Trey Lane. Stay on road for about 1/3 of mile. Road goes to the right and you will see soccer fields.
Maumelle Soccer Fields
From Maumelle Blvd. turn west(right) on Rolling Oaks Drive. Turn right at the first stop sign and enter Rolling Oak Sports Complex.
Mike Rose Soccer Complex
Russellville Soccer Complex and Lock&DamField
West on I-40,take the second Russellville exit(81). Take a left at the stop sign and a left at the stop light onto Hwy 7 south. Holiday Inn will be on your right on the other side or south side of I-40. Go stright on Hwy 7 south for 4.3miles. On the way you'll be going through seven stop lights. At the last or 7th stop light, you'll see a Honda shop on the left and Kroger on the right. Take your first right past Kroger. This should be Lock&Dam Road/ Hwy7 south. Go one mile and you'll see the Soccer Complex on the left.
From Hwy 67/167 take Searcy exit 44. From the north (Bald Knob) you will turn right and from the south (Little Rock)you will turn left. Take the first right on Higginson(just past Bill's Printing). The complex will be 1/4 mile ahead on the left.